Chapter 13

This chapter is dedicated to one awesome chick! You should all check out some of her books!! :)
---------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 13:

The smell of the salty air attacking my nose like a baseball being thrown at my face. Home is what it reminds me of, except the Miami breeze was different from San Diego. It feels more humid here.

Two huge men came up to us after we walked out the exit of the airport. After a quick greeting to Jayce, they led us to a white extended limousine. We all piled in and started heading off in a random direction away from the airport. Jayce informed us we were heading to his house that he shares with business partner Haze.

After a half hour drive, we pull up to a small security building that is in front of a giant black iron gate. The driver has words with the security guard, then we are let through. As we approach a huge building, I see it is more of an estate. A beautiful estate that is. It has an urban touch to it, as the sandstone color of the home stands out. There are four white pillars standing tall along the front of the home. Windows run along the front of the house from one end to the other. Gawking at the house, I hear Jayce's voice, which pulls me out of my state of awe, as he asks our group if we like the house.

"Hell yeah we do! To think our house is big. Shit, this house makes ours look like a shack." Ashlee says from beside me. "It is nice, just missing some color," lovely Miss Grace says. She would. I mind link Kendra and say, "I wouldn't be surprised if Grace does something to the outside of this house." Laughing Kendra tells me not to put any ideas into Graces head.

We pull up to the front of the house, where the porch steps are. The driver comes around to the back door and opens it for us. One by one we all step out of the limo and stand as a group before the stairs. Jayce then leads us up to the main door as it opens. A little white haired lady is standing there with bright gleam filling her eyes. "Welcome home Jayce!" He quickly makes his way towards her and wraps her is a tight hug. "I'm glad to be home Gran. Where is everyone?" He asks before she tells him how most people left but Haze is in his office.

"Well I have some news for you Gran but I want to eat first," he tells her. "Well lunch is almost ready. You want to get everyone settled into their rooms first while I set the table?" Gran asks in return. He nods his head and begins leading us to a grand staircase. We are lead towards the right once we are all on the second floor landing. "You all can have your own separate rooms if you would like, I just ask that they are all in the west wing here. The east wing is for the help," he tells us.

I walk down the hall and open the last door on the left. It is a large room with a king sized bed. The furniture is all a light oak color and matches the beautiful bed frame. The colors in here are a little ridiculous, I mean lavender? I feel twelve again. I open up one of the two doors in the room and see that it is a nice sized bathroom. After doing a quick glance, I decide to head out to find where the rest of the girls are staying.

Walking around the west wing of the house, I see a bunch of closed doors. I hear a few moans and a few laughs, other than that.. nothing. I make my way down to the first floor and hear Kendra and Jayce talking to his Gran. I walk over to them without saying anything, trying not to interrupt. But when I am close, Jayce asks me if I can do him a favor. "Sure, what's up?" I ask him. "Would you mind going and finding Haze, he is in his office and lunch is ready. I figured it would be a good time to inform him of everything that has happened the last few days." After I tell him that I would, he points me in the direction to Haze's office.

After walking five minutes in circles, or so it feels, I come up to a large set of steel double doors. Without knocking, I just walk in. All I can hear is loud ass music and the lyrics "I gotta bad ass bitch just bouncin' on my dick.." Yeah, what a great song. I spot a large head of blond hair sitting, well more like straddling, on a man's lap. The back of the chick's body is completely bare, and her entire body is bouncing in an up and downward motion. Not hard to tell what they are doing...

Then I am assaulted with an intoxicating smell and before I know what I am doing, I pull my gun out of the waist band of my jeans, where it rests on my lower back. I take a few steps closer to them, still they remain oblivious to my presence.

Hearing this skank moan and the man grunt, it continues to make my blood boil. As soon as I feel I am close enough to have the effect I want, I aim my gun and pull the trigger. Shooting the chick in the head with a downward angle, that way the bullet kills her and grazes his body on the way out.

When I see the bitch's body go limp, I smile to myself in satisfaction. There is a large red circle in the right side of her head, which is spilling her rich red blood profusely. Satisfied with the result, I think to myself that's what this chick gets for being a whore.

It takes the guy a couple minutes to realize what exactly just happened. Then he shouts out, "What the fuck!" as he is looking around the lifeless head. He looks at me and man is he fine! His dark, dirty blonde hair and five o'clock shadow seem to make his lust filled eyes stand out. I mean, I have never seen eyes like his. Best way to describe them is the color of the sky on a stormy evening, where the sun is still trying to fight to remain in the sky. They are grey, with a hint of blue but a golden hue that plays as an enhancer. God, I could make love to his eyes alone. Oh, and those lips. I am not even going to get started on that.

I realize I am staring at him and remember I came in here for a reason.

Haze's POV

Music is blaring in the back ground as I am fucking this chick named Sammy or something like that. Next thing I know, a gunshot rings out and I feel pain in my right shoulder. "What the fuck!" I shout, looking around this hoe's head to see a gorgeous chick standing a few feet away from me.

Before I can let my wolf take over, I see her smirk and tell me how lunch is ready. She had to kill my quick fuck for what, lunch? This bitch doesn't even know who Sammy was. Jayce is so dead.
What is so important that he would allow this chick to interrupt me in my office?

Pushing the dead chick off my lap, I quickly stand and put my junk back in my pants. When I look back up the girl with the gun, she is by the door now. Before she steps out of my office, she turns back around and says, "By the way, it's nice to meet you, Mate." With that, she is gone.

Mate? How would she know, she smells like she is human.

-----------------------------------------
Please give me comments letting me know what you think. :)

.Jessi

Updated & edited 6/9/2018