flower field

lol idk if this is good fluff i just did something and went oop

anyways enjoy

schlatt is so hot.........

kinda unedited btw
-

schlatt stepped inside the house, smiling as he held a small amount of roses and whatever else flowers. he just picked a few he thought would fit together and he liked the colors of them.

he walked into the living room where wil sat and ate some. today was pretty, everyone and everything was lightened up by the comfortable warm sun.

he hid the flowers behind his back as he sat down in the couch, his boyfriend almost jumping from a small shock as he sat down.

"hi babe!" schlatt said with a big smile on his lips. wil chuckled, "what's that behind your back?" he asked out of curiosity. schlatt then slowly pulled the flowers into view.

"here" schlatts face heated up just a little as he handed the colorful bundle of flowers to the brunette in front of him.

"t-that's for me?" wil said surprised as schlatt wasn't really the type of person to give flowers, he was more the type of guy to take you out to some fancy restaurant, guess he thought wrong.

"no they aren- yes they fucking are do you see anyone else?" schlatts big smile never left as he laughed, making wil feel a little dumb but it made him laugh too.

"i ju-"

"no, just take them." the shorter male said as he still held the flowers in front of wil.

wil nodded, took the flowers and started admiring them. smiling at the many colors it had.

"wil, i want to show you something. get ready for a little drive ok?" wil looked up and was immediately met by a kiss on his lips, slowly melting into it. "got it?" schlatt spoke as he broke the kiss, standing up.

"uh- yeah? where are we going?"

"it's a surpriseeeee"
"you know i hate surprises"
"it's a surpriseeeeeeeeee"

wil found a vase for the flowers, filled it with a smal amount of water and placed them in it. he went into their room and threw a cream colored sweater on with black lines on it on the top and some black loose pants.

he stepped out of their room to see schlatt sitting on a chair with his phone, scrolling through twitter most likely and fumbled with the car keys in his other hand, waiting for wilbur.

schlatt looked up as he heard the floor creak a little bit, "are you ready?" he asked, smiling softly. wil could see how excited schlatt was.

"yeah, i am" the tallet spoke up before walking closee to the other man, wrapping his hands around schlatts waist from behind. "where are we going?"

"you cant trick me into telling you, dumbass"

"oh fuck off" wil laughed

"anyways we should get going then" schlatt said before turning his head slightly to press his lips against wilburs.

they went into the car, starting a small talk so the ride wouldn't feel too long. "schlatt, you know you are really random with your surprises, right?" wil laughed as he held schlatts free hand while it wasn't being used.

"is-isnt that was surprises is, wil?" he spoke up, taking a quick glance at the taller who seemed to mentally facepalm himself. schlatt started laughing.

"i- fuck you"

the rest of the drive went on with the two arguing about everything and nothing because they never had the same opinion about stuff, or just couldn't agree with whatever the other said. it was all just fun and giggles.