no you did not?!

lol sorry if this is very confusing i wrote everything here at like late late night so there's probably a lot of spelling mistakes idk

sorry for it being a little confusing i guess i haven't read it through,,,

got this idea from minx' last love or host soo yeaaahh

anyways enjoy!

-
"and he chose... LOVE!!!" austin yelled and minx sat there is chok, she didn't think that schlatt would pick love. it's been so many love or host rounds, getting hosted and not finding love, but schlatt chose love this time?

-
wilbur had taken home from niki a long time ago, he had gone over to her to see her new cat, going home a little after the love or host show had started. when he came home he sat down in front of his computer.

he watched as austin yelled out 'love', his small smile turned into a frown. a big frown, he didn't expect schlatt to chose love.

he was slightly disappointed, he thought him and schlatt had something. nothing really special but like, more? more than a normal friendship he would say. and schlatt definitely knew about it.

he chuckled at himself, "pathetic.. why would i ever think me n him had something? hah.." he said to himself as he turned his computer off. he went into his living room and laid down on the couch, turning the tv on letting it play whatever.

about 30 minutes later or so he got a call. he sighed, he was half asleep since it was late, also who would call him now? he groaned and yawned, fishing after his phone that was laying somewhere on the couch.

he found it and picked up the call. schlatt?

"hey wil!!" schlatt said, he sounded excited. probably because he just won love or host. he noticed it was a facetime call and that he have been staring into nothing with no expression on his face.

"wi-wilbur? you alright?" wilbur hopped out of thoughts and looked at his phone.

"oh sorry, spaced out... how was the show?.." wilbur asked, a small forced smile curled up on his lips. schlatt smiled back, it looked like he blushed a little.

"oh well, it started out with me just eat cereal for like half an hour or whatever and-" he kept talking and ranted about all the funny and weird stuff that happened.

it slowly made the forced smile turn into a real smile.
"-and uh, me and minx kinda had planned this, so she would pick me and i chose love-" schlatt rambled on

"but why did you plan this?.." wilbur said, still super tired, not really sure about how he let his emotions out. plus, he didn't really care. minx and schlatt looked like they were happy talking to each other-

"well we did it b- wil?" schlatt said again, a bit concerned.

"mhm yeah.. just tired and then not really, y'know?.." wilbur said, chuckling a little at the end.

"oh yeah it's late where you are, sorry i should go and let you sleep-" schlatt spoke up as he was already on his way to press the leave button.

"no wait, i want you to finish what you were talking about" wil smiled and sat up, ruffling his hair as they looked at each other before going back to the talk.

"oh yeah, we did it mostly for the content and to keep this bit thing going for a little while. it gives great views" schlatt laughed, smiling as he saw the others mood also brighten up a little.

"so... what about us?" wil asked, a little worried about what he just asked.

"what about us? what do you mean?" schlatt asked, knowing exactly what he meant but wanted wil to say it.

"i mean like.. the thing we have together?.." wil responded, seeing schlatt smile and shake his head.

"hey listen, nothing is gonna change between us ok? also.." schlatt paused "ive gotten this!!" he said excitedly, flipping the camera around in his phone so wilbur could see the computer screen.

it was a plane ticket to england. "no, schlatt... nonono you did not did you???" wilburs eyes widened and a big smile was brought to his lips. wils reaction felt better than when he won the love or host. maybe because he actually felt something for wilbur.

"yesyesyes i did!!!" wilbur felt like he could cry, he got to see schlatt in real life! not just over this stupid phone.

as time passed by whole they kept talking, wilbur was close to falling asleep. schlatt noticed and kept talking, knowing that normally would make him fall asleep a little easier.

a few days had passed and wilbur didn't know what day schlatt would come over, he didn't even know for how long schlatt would stay at his.

wil was currently streaming in his office, talking to chat and played some minecraft with tommy as usual.

schlatt had texted dave and asked if he could help him get to the office and find the right office. dave had of course said yes and they meet up and he followed schlatt to the right office.

as they arrived they could immediately hear yelling. he smiled and dave and he walked of again. schlatt took deep breaths as he stood outside the door, a little away from the window in the door.

he knocked on the door and wilbur excused the chat. he muted himself and stood up, walking over to the door and opened it. he immediately saw who it was and stood in shock before pulled the smaller man into a tight hug.

"you're here!!!! you are actually here!!" wilbur said as he buried his face in the shorters soft soft hair, tears of happiness was ready to roll down but he kept them in. schlatt chuckled and mumbled a 'yes, i'm here'

they pulled away from each other and wilbur looked at the others lips, asking for permission, schlatt nodded and they shared a short kiss. it felt amazing to be together already.

"so, how long are you gonna be streaming?" schlatt asked. "i thought we could go out eating something after, even tho i'm pretty tired after the plane ride" both chuckled a little.

"i could stop stream now? and like, make up some excuse for having to leave?" wilbur spoke, schlatt just smiled and nodded.

after he had talked with chat and a disappointed child, he shut everything down and wilbur went over to hug schlatt again, he already felt super safe with him.

"come let's go find some food, you know whats good here, i hope" both laughed as the walked out of the office and down the street, hand in hand.

-
my twitter is oveb14 n i would like to get to talk to more of you on there o:

anyways goodbye i'm tired :)