cuddle

i dont know what im doing

i made this is in the middle of the night so it's probable shit but whatever

unedited n yeah

schlatt was sleeping in his room while wilbur was sitting out on the balcony, looking over the city with his guitar in his lap. it wasn't the greatest view but it sure was something.

he hummed a bit letting his fingers run down the strings in his guitar playing the start of 'i'm a fellow creak in your floorboards' still focusing on the view.

he started singing in a low voice, slowly singing. he started to sing a little higher, but still low enough to not wake the sleepy boy up. he smiled at the thought of how lucky he was to have schlatt.

why would wilbur be sitting on his balcony at 3 am? he didn't even know himself, he just felt like it. he looked like a sleepy mess; hair messy, baggy pants and a sweatshirt on.

schlatt woke up slowly at the sound of the calming voice and guitar. sure it sounded good but why would he be singing at.. 3 am? so he decided to go out and check up on him.

schlatt took his glasses on and ran a hand through his hair, ruffling it a bit. he stood up and walked over to the bedroom door, opening it slowly. he walked through the kitchen.

he leaned his shoulder on the balcony door, smiling at the singing boy. wilbur then looked back and saw schlatt standing there and got a little shock from him, and he stopped playing.

"oh jesus fucking christ, love." he smiled at the boy standing at the door. "i didn't mean to wake you up-"

"no, no that's fine. but what are you doing out here? at 3 am?" schlatt said shivering a bit at the cold wind hitting his body.

"i, i couldn't sleep" he stood up and jonathan followed him with his eyes. there was a silence, not an awkward one, but it wasn't very comfortable either.

"well, you need to sleep, its not good for you, you need your sleep. and it's fucking cold, please come inside" he chuckled at the last sentence and both got inside.

wilbur just chuckled and laid his guitar down on the couch. the slightly shorter man took his lovers hand a guided him into their bedroom "i want to cuddle" he said in a tired voice

jonathan threw himself on the bed, taking his glasses of and placed them softly on the nightstand, waiting for wilbur to lay down besides him. schlatt pulled the covers over his body and looked up at wilbur who looked down at him.

"what?" schlatt chuckled a little and smiled with a visible blush on his cheeks

"you look adorable" wilbur smiled making schlatt blush  and slowly laid down on the bed and the older immediately cuddled closer and laid his head on the slightly taller males chest and his arm around his waist.

"wilbur" schlatts voice was muffled by wilburs shirt

wilbur hummed, "yes, love?" he asked a bit worried not knowing what the shorter wanted to say

"always remember that i love you, never forget that i love you ok? i really don't know what i would do without you. i love you, wil" schlatt said, blushing like a mad.

"i know love, i love you too. now try to fall asleep again ok? you have to work tomorrow" wil said in a soft tone putting his arm around schlatts waist and the other one in the elders hair. schlatt just hummed and smiled, closing his eyes slowly and drifted in to a deep sleep.

wil felt schlatt get a little heavier on his chest and mumbled a little 'goodnight, jonathan' with a tired smile on his lips. he slowly fell asleep to his lovers calm n soft breathing.

/—(-/-)—/
thought this was sweet so like why not
it was a bit rushed but whatever
math sucks

but listen here SCHLATT WITH GLASSES IS EVERYTHING
LIKE YUMMY

bye :)