stress

unedited
_________

schlatt have been feeling very stressed lately, and it could be heard in his voice while they were talking, and wilbur didn't like that at all. he hated hearing his friend sounding so irritated about whatever that could be wrong.

so wilbur decided to call him over discord and talk about what's wrong if jonathan wanted to.

"schlatt?.." he asked a bit worried. schlatt hummed in response, nodding even tho wilbur couldn't see it. "you know you can tell me when things are.. not going great n yeah, right?.." his voice all soft.

"i-.. yeah i know," he sighed and looked down to see that his hands was shaking a little. why? he didn't know. "i'm fine" he inhaled a shaky breath "just cold" what a dumb excuse, schlatt! why don't you just tell him? why- schlatt snapped out of his thoughts by wilburs voice.

"sch-schlatt? schlatt!"

"yeah- yeah, just zoomed out i think. really tired" jonathan muttered out a bit quiet, hand on his chin closing his eyes slowly. he was really tired of being stressed out. the fluffy haired boy said his name for a while but with no answer from the other, so he was guessing might have fallen asleep. what a cute guy wilbur thought

he smiled a little to himself when he heard the small small snores that sometimes could be heard.

- a time skip thing yeah

wilbur was on his way to meet schlatt after a long time not seeing each other. he couldn't stop smiling at the thought of seeing his favorite person again. even though he thought jonathan maybe had forgot that he was coming over.

it started to rain a lot just as he walked out of the car so he needed to run under som kind of roof near him. he looked out in the rain and over to the house schlatt lives in. he took a deep breath and ran over to the door, knocking.

knock knock knock

no answer.

he tried knocking again, and he finally heard some things being pushed around inside. by the time the door opened he was soaking wet from the rain, his fluffy hair sticking to his forehead.

"hi" he made a small wave gesture. he could clearly see that schlatt just woke up. schlatt finally realized who was standing in the rain.

"hey- wilbur!? oh god! come inside" his face expression turned worry. "fuckfuckfuck" he mumbled to himself.

"no- schlatt it's ok." wilbur said smiling while taking his soaking jacket of. "no- no its not, let me get a- a towel or something" he walked away, getting a towel and some dry clothes.

"u-uh here. bathroom is that way" he handed over the things and smiled a little, making a blush appear on the slightly taller males face. wilbur bit his bottom lip and nodded, walking over to the bathroom.

he finished drying his hair, when he was changing clothes he noticed it was some sweatpants and schlatts 'corners of the earth' hoodies making him smile big. even though he was a little taller, it fitted his body perfectly.

as he walked out of the bathroom again he was met with a huge hug from the shorter man. "i am so sorry for making you stand out there in the rain" he murmured into wilburs, still a little wet, hair.

"hey man, it's ok, don't worry" wilbur smiled with one hand on the back of schlatts head and the other on his lower back. "how about we watch a movie or something?" "i wanna tell you something first then" schlatt mumbled and pulled away from the hug, walking over to the couch.

"so what did you want to tell me?" wilbur asked when both of them were sat on the couch. "uh- uh yeah.."

"so, ugh- i don't know how to tell or explain this.. i- uh.." why couldn't he say it? why couldn't he just say 'wilbur i like you so much that it's starting to annoy me'. wilbur just looked at him with a smile on his lips, waiting for the boy to complete his sentence.

"i can't-" he murmured to himself "wilbur, look at me, in the eyes" and wilbur obeyed, a bit confused about what schlatt was going to say. to his surprise schlatt wasn't going to finish his sentence, but with a pair of lips in his.

wilburs eyes widened right when the lips was connected with his, but slowly melted into the kiss, cupping the shorter mans chin. schlatt slowly pulled away, his face all red.

"i really like you, wil" he smiled but frowned, what if wilbur didn't like the kiss? or if he didn't like him back? "i-i'm sorry, wilb-" he was cut off by an another kiss.

"don't be sorry, i like you too" wilbur smiled. they cuddled up together and played a random movie on the tv. they both relaxed at the sound of the pitter-patter hitting the window

they slowly fell asleep in each other's arms.

______
thought this was sweet so yeah

half of this was written at 4am and the other half while doing homework so there is prolly gonna be some misspelling in this

have a great day/night whatever :)

bye!