[smut] sit back and relax.

bebhrjfj how to get followers on twitter???? don't wanna seem like an anti when i follow people um

ANYWHS SMUUT AHEAD DONT READ IF UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THAT

might have spelling mistakes but who cares
-

schlatt moaned quietly as he grinded against the taller guy sitting in the chair. wilbur just smiled and looked that the boy who seemed to really need some attention.

wilbur had been editing some music together all day, not making any time for the attention whore of a boyfriend jonathan was.

so, schlatt had decided to walk into the room where wilbur sat, the room wilbur used to stream and edit in. he had turned the chair around and placed himself in the others lap.

"you haven't been giving me any attention today" schlatt whined, as he sat down.

wilbur just nodded and chuckled, "babe, i told you i was going to edit thi -"

"don't care, want my daily attention" schlatt giggled, smiling big. they kissed for a bit and wilbur gave in, how could he not give schlatt the attention when he looked this needy?

anyways, they stared into each other's eyes, both groaning and letting out small moans as schlatt was grinding against wilburs now hard cock.

wilburs was now fully focused on the guy sitting in his lap, listening to his pretty moans and deep groans. he slowly slid his hands down to schlatts ass and he noticed schlatt didn't any anything on under the sweatpants. he knew exactly what he was doing right now huh?

wilburs hand rested in his ass, occasionally grapping it softly. his finger went to rim the entrance of the smaller, but he felt something that blocked him from doing that.

schlatt got a little embarrassed and hid his face in wils shoulder, "ahng~" jonathan moaned into the shoulder as wilbur started to moved the buttplug he had inside him.

"yeah? that feels good?" schlatt pulled away from the shoulder, he nodded, cheeks red and a small smile on his lips. they kissed for a bit and wilbur kept moving the plug.

schlatt moved backwards and got on the floor, he looked at the tall british guy sitting in the chair in front of him. he slowly inched forwards and go on his knees.

his fingers pulled in the hem of wilburs sweatpants, signaling that wil had to lift his ass so he could get the pants and boxers down. while pulling it down, wilburs cock sprung up and groaned as cold air hit it.

schlatt smirked and looked up with big eyes. wilbur groaned again and moved a hand to the back of schlatts head.

wilbur tried to push his head a little, he was getting impatient. "wil- no, sit back and relax ok?" schlatt spoke up, getting a nod in response. "need you to relax for me ok?" wilbur hummed.

his body relaxed as schlatt licked his cock from the base to the tip, small kitten licks down to the base again. he repeated that for a bit until he placed his mouth around the tip of the cock.

wilbur groaned quietly and accidentally let a few moans escape his lips making schlatt smile. jonathan now went down to the base of the cock, feeling the dick down his throat. as he took it all the way in he could feel his gag reflex, but he tried to ignore it and just pleasure his boyfriend.

wilburs hand kept going through schlatts super soft hair, looking down at him with half lidded eyes. wil kept muttering words like 'so good' 'fuck yeah' 'please'. schlatt smiled, pulling his mouth away from the big cock. he stopped sucking when he could hear wilburs small moans get a little louder, he was close.

"wh- schlatt! why the fuck did- did you do that!?" wilbur spoke up, looking a little disappointed down at schlatt. jonathan didn't make eye contact, he just slowly stood up and slowly let the sweatpants fall to the ground, a almost painful hard cock sprung out.

"shhh, babe~ just relax."  j said, pulling a drawer out. he moved some things around and found the half used bottle of lube. he smirked and slowly pulled the plug out of his butt.

wil was getting even more impatient, begging to be able to fuck schlatt.

"listen,-" schlatt said as he stood in front of the taller one, "if you don't shut up i might have to tie your arms around the chair, so you aren't gonna be able to touch me? you want that yeah? or a blindfold?

wilbur shook his head

"ok that's what i thought," schlatt smiled and got up, getting up in his lap again. he reached over at the table and popped the bottle of lube open. he got a good amount in his hand and reached behind himself to get the dick and his ass lubed up.

he grinded the now lubed up cock between his asscheeks, listening to wils small groans. "just- please schl-" he was cut of my himself choking on his breath.

schlatt had slowly lowered himself down on the big cock, moaning loud as he did. he closed his eyes tightly together and went all the way down to the base.

they kissed and made out while the shorter was getting used to the big cock inside him. he slowly pulled away from the kiss as he started moving up and down slowly, both moaning.

schlatt hid his face in wilburs shoulder as he moved his hips up and down slowly. wil wanted it to get faster, but he knew it would be best if schlatt took the time he needed.

slowly the slight pain turned into pleasure only. wilbur bit down on the pale neck, leaving marks up and down while jonathan sped up the pace. he moaned loud as he hit the bundle of nerves inside him.

"o- oh so good, feels so good" schlatt muttered against the shoulder of the other, hands rubbed around the others neck while bouncing.

after about 5 minutes or so, wilbur placed his hands on schlatts hips and started to fuck up into while schlatt was going down. his prostate was hit with every thrust and he moaned loud.

both were getting close, wilbur bit bottom lip so he wouldn't make any sound. schlatt just moaned loudly as he was getting closer to come.

schlatt sat still and just allowed wilbur to fuck into him, again hitting his prostate over and over.

with no warning or anything, schlatt came, all over wilburs yellow sweater. he was sensitive by now but wilbur kept thrusting, getting closer to release.

"mmfH-" and with that, wilbur came up in the tight heat.

schlatt collapsed down against the chest of the other male, tired. wilbur whispered small nothings into the others ear, telling him how good he was.

"babe?"

schlatt hummed

"you really have to do something about your beard, it tickles when you suck me off" wil chuckled and schlatt hid his stomach softly

"oh fuck off-" jonathan rolled his eyes. "can we shower tho? i feel disgusting and sweaty.."

-
JJAJDHFHHD OK THERES THE SMUT ILL GO TO SLEEP

YALL HAPPY NOW??????? I KNOW YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR IT i haven't writing much smut so i hope it's ok

i'll go to sleep n y'all better say goodnight or goodmorning yeah