[fluff + smut/smuff?] 'breaking in, wish me luck'

very long chapter
fluff n smut, smuff?
i just want say thanks for 94k reads im so fucking close to 100k what the fuck i love y'all

dont point out spelling mistakes please- half of this is written at late night so yeah idk if it's good

if you are under 13 i really don't want you reading my smut thank you
anyways i'm really proud of this n yeah ok read thanks sorry if this is bad

schlatt was walking up to wilburs front door. he had taken the long boring flight over to wil. they had never seen each other in person, even after about 1 year of being in a secret relationship.

a few of their closest friends know, but they liked their privacy so they just kept it for themselves.

wilbur was streaming right now, so schlatt was planning on basically sneaking into wils house. wilbur had told him where the extra key to the house were, kinda risky of him schlatt would say.

but here he was, standing outside wilbur house with the little key to the front door. he had his phone in the other hand, watching wilburs stream to be sure he didn't end it or he walked somewhere.

he was gonna 'break in' and somehow manage to surprise wil, but on stream. maybe this would just be how they came out with their relationship status to everyone.

schlatt smiled to himself and let out a small chuckle, wil had even said they should do it soon.

wilbur actually thought that telling schlatt where the key to his house was- yeah it was risky but- would make him come to his house and actually surprise or- scare him? he knew schlatt would do something like that, and, of course he trusted his boyfriend.

schlatt smiled, a blush creeping up on his face, thinking about how this was gonna be the first time they would be able to actually, see each other in person? and this was how they were gonna meet the first time.

he deicded to tweet "breaking in, wish me luck" and a thumbs up emoji on the end (i don't wanna use emojis here lol). he chuckled and went back to watching the stream.

he took in a deep breath before he held they key with a firm grip, exhaling and slowly unlocking the door. was this wrong of him to do? wilbur had told him about the key and that he could come any time?

he opened the door slowly, taking one of the straps of his backpack off his shoulder, making him able to get something out of this bag. he had taken one of his own plushies with him.

what a great thing to give, your own merch. he lightly shook his head with a smile before trying to remember where wilbur was streaming. wilbur had giving him a house tour while they talked once, so he tried to remember how everything went down in his house.

he heard a yell and a loud high pitched laugh, so he followed that, still with a big smile on his lips. he held the plushie under his arm, flipping his cap the other way around, holding his soft hair down.

he reached the door wilbur was sat behind, his heart started beating faster. he stood in the middle of his boyfriends house, with his boyfriend not even knowing he was in england.

he slowly opened it, making sure wilbur wouldn't hear it. the chat started to freak out, scared about what was behind the door. he slight opened it more, walking in slowly.

he held a finger to his lips, trying to shush chat. chat noticed who it was, but didn't calm down. he tried not to laugh as wilbur yelled at whatever just happened.

the chat was so confused, not really knowing how to react to this. (neither would i). schlatt could see that wilbur was fully concentrated on his screen.