four

Summary:

The trio find sanctuary in a planet called Sorgan where they can lay low. But danger lurks even in such a safe haven. You were conflicted with not revealing your true identity, or costing the lives of many farmers who are in desperate need of help...

Side Note: I've decided to split another chapter into two parts. Please bare with this chapter, it's longer than my previous ones :))))

Word Count: 5260

***

You watched as the child fiddled curiously at the many different buttons and levers of the Razor Crest. The ship hissed and shook with every button the child touched, staring at his father with its dark large bead eyes as if it was innocent and had done nothing wrong. You've only gotten to know the Mandalorian for about a few days now, but you've noticed that he seemed to have an unlimited amount of patience with the child. Even though he seemed short-tempered. 

"Stop touching things," he stated to the green-skinned creature calmly, gently placing it on his lap.

Maybe he wasn't so bad after all. 

Your arm pounded with pain as it somehow lost circulation of how tightly the bands were wrapped around it. You were in pretty bad shape from your battle with the Mudhorn. A deep gash was left on your arm, thus why the need for tightly-wrapped bands to prevent further bleeding. Your left eye throbbed in pain from the swelling of a slight black eye forming, while your head felt like it spun into an eternal circle from the dizziness. 

Looking down on the ground, you suddenly found the child cooing excitedly at you. It placed its tiny green hand on top of your rather large wound, closing its eyes as if it was concentrating. You felt a familiar power surge through your body, something that you have felt ever since you were at a young age.

It was the force. 

You never thought that you would feel such great power from another force-sensitive being. A gasp escaped from your lips as you saw and felt your wound closing up the gap, as if it was never even there to begin with. This child, how did it learn how to do that? There was no evidence that it ever became an apprentice under the training of a master. You yourself haven't even mastered that skill! After all, your training was unfortunately never completed. 

You placed your hand on top of where your wound used to be, but it still flabbergasted you that it had completely vanished. 

"How did you know how to do that?" You asked, placing the child on your lap. "I never thought I would ever see that again."

"See what?" The metal man turned from his seat and asked.

"U-um.." You were out of words, if only you hadn't said it that loudly. "I-I've just never seen such a thing happen."

The Mandalorian hummed, unconvinced with your answer. He noticed that your wound had definitely been healed, "That little womp rat saved us from the Mudhorn. I really don't know how to explain it, but I think it can move things with its mind."

You nodded, a smile forming on your lips. Maybe the force brought you and the child together, and it was a good thing you came along to protect such a small creature. Now you know why ex-imperials was hunting it too; it was just like you, a force-sensitive individual. You swore on your life you'd protect it until you die.