five

Summary:

A Jedi has emerged before everyone's eyes, which has given victory to your side against the raiders. The Mandalorian discovers many things with your revelation, and is still awaiting to unlock more secrets about your past...

Side Note: Just recently found out that baby Yoda's real name is actually Grogu when Ashoka appeared in season 2 episode 5 :)))))

Word Count: 3601

***

The blue glow of your lightsaber was the brightest light in the darkness, humming as you wielded it to strike fear into the raiders hearts. Everyone seemed to have froze for a few seconds, taking in that bit to see that a Jedi was truly with them during this battle. It had seemed that these ancient sorcerers had no longer existed, until now. 

The Mandalorian watched you in full admiration as you leapt a great amount of feet in the air, landing perfectly in the middle of the head of the large mech. You pointed your lightsaber towards the glass window, easily breaking it into shreds. Stretching your hand out, you felt the energy of the force surge within you. One of the pilots had begun to levitate in the air, flinging him into the water as you outstretched your arm in the opposite direction. The same had been done with the co-pilot. 

You leapt out of the machinery with a single graceful backflip, slicing the two legs into half as it finally fell into the water just as planned. With their invincible machine unable to protect them any longer, the raiders stopped midway during the fight and retreated. They won't be coming back to steal their harvest any time soon now. 

The farmers applauded you and screamed in victory. They began to surround you, all of them talking at once with their many different questions. You couldn't answer them immediately, but the main question was clear. How did a Jedi end up being Sorgan? 

"Maybe it was the will of the force," you finally uttered. 

"The force?" They asked, confused with the answer you gave them.

"Yes, the force."

You turned to see the ex-shock trooper with a smile plastered onto her face, punching your arm playfully, "I never thought I'd see any more of you other than him."

"Who's him?" You asked, just as confused as the farmers were. 

"Luke Skywalker! The legendary Jedi who led the rebellion to defeat the empire. You mean you've never heard of him?" 

Before you could give an answer, you spotted the Mandalorian walking towards you. It's as if you can see the bewildered look he had underneath his Beskar helmet. You waited for him to say something, but he just stood there before you speechless. 

You gazed towards your companions, both looking equally as exhausted as you were, "If the two of you let me sleep tonight, I promise I will answer any questions you have for me by tomorrow morning."

***

You awoke from the sheer brightness of the sun shining onto your eyelids. The noises of the farmers conversing along with the splashes of water rung in your ears. It sounded like they were already harvesting their first batch of krill, now fearless knowing that those Klatoonian raiders would not dare to come steal anything from them again. The laughter of children illuminated as they played with each other, assuming that the child was also them.