sixteen

Summary:

The name and the face of someone that you and the Mandalorian know has stricken fear within your hearts. He has knowledge about many things, and with only one goal in mind: Bring the empire back from the ashes. He will do whatever it takes to get to you and the child...

Side Notes: There will be no sewer scenes here, because I will be tweaking my own version from this chapter until beyond for the vision that I have for the rest of my book :))))

Word Count: 4342

***

"You have something I want. You may think you may have some idea of what you are in possession of, but you do not. In a few moments, they will be mine. They mean more to me than you will ever know." 

The sophisticated voice of a seemingly refined man's words slithered within your mind, somehow driving you in a state of panic for a moment. Moff Gideon, it was a name that you knew all too well. Right now, every inch of your body felt fear.

"Who's that guy?" The ex-shock trooper asked, peeking her head to see the situation.

Your mind was in a daze, paralyzed from the fear that you felt. Cara's words went in one ear and out from the other, until a horrible memory from your archives had suddenly popped up...

"Your master has deceived you into believing that you will one day become a Jedi knight, padawan." The dark voice of Darth Vader echoed from his helmet. 

You saw your master laying on the ground, too injured to even stand properly, "All you speak are lies. You too were once a Jedi, but you let your hunger for power take you to the dark side. I knew you were once Anakin Skywalker."

"Anakin Skywalker was weak, and there is no room for weakness in the dark side," the sith lord retorted back coldly. "But you, I sense little weakness in you, young one. The force is extremely strong with you. Join me, and together we can destroy the emperor."

"I will never join you!" You snarled back, standing protectively in front of your master.

"Your bravery is admirable. But it will not save you unless you use all the fear and anger that I sense inside you. Use that fear to kill me and take my place. Use it to save your your dying master."

"I will not let you turn me to the dark side so I can kill more Jedi. I will not be a pawn of yours!"

"Then you have chosen death, padawan," the sith lord ignited his lightsaber, the menacing red glow humming before you.

"Then I will die before you get the chance to turn me." 

"Ah, selflessness. A true trait from a Jedi." 

You screamed angrily at the sith lord, running towards him with your lightsaber. But you found yourself being flung further away from his direction as the force was used on you. Such power. You've never felt so much fear, anger, and hate all at the same time from one individual. You landed painfully on the ground, but had no time to process all the hurt you felt from the red flash before you. Thankfully, your lightsaber collided with Darth Vader's before it pierced through your flesh.