two

Part 1 of 2

Summary

The Padawan awaits to meet with the Mandalorian. Still unseen by the clad armoured man, she ponders in her thoughts... Will this be a smooth encounter? Or will he kill her? He will see quite the surprise.

Ps: I know I sort of mixed up the orders of some of the episodes, but it just works better with how the story between Mando and (y/n) will unfold :))))

Word Count: 3040

***

You hid nearby the entrance of the flying vessel as you watched the Mandalorian climb up a set of metallic ladders along with the child. Soft pants escaped your chapped lips, recollecting your breath as quietly as you can while the desired oxygen returned in your lungs. You realized that you finally left your hellish life in Nevarro behind when you felt the ship shift into hyperspace. It was a feeling you've been longing to have for quite some time.

But now that you're aboard his ship, what now? You didn't exactly have a plan in mind after you basically stowed away in the flying vessel. You just hoped that you would be away from your ex-employer and start your life anew. Your mind was empty of ideas, you didn't even know how to show yourself to the Mandalorian for crying out loud! Let alone introduce yourself to him. He was completely unaware that he has company with him other than the child he took. 

"Dang farrik," you muttered to yourself.

Standing up from your sitting position, explored the bottom area of the ship as you carefully formulated different ideas on how your encounter with the armoured man will look like. The interior of the ship seemed fairly simple; grey-shaded walls that seemed well taken care of despite this ship being pre-empire. You immediately spotted a lone toilet out in the open, right beside in what looked like a cramped resting place in where you assumed he slept. Turning to your right, you spotted two enclosed doors. A hissing noise emitted as you placed your hand on a sensor, revealing a closet full of unimaginable weapons. From different kinds of blasters, explosives, you name it, he seems to have them all. 

Your foot managed to to accidentally hit a package full of supplies. A loud clanking noise emitted as the supplies made contact with the metallic floor. You bit your lip nervously, there was no way he didn't hear that. Why did stuff have to fall out of all times? 

"Shi-" was all you could utter before seeing the Beskar-armoured man in front of you, blaster pointed towards your direction.

You lifted your hands up in a form of surrender, "I-I can explain-"

"Who the hell are you and what are you doing inside the Razor Crest?!" He impatiently growled out.

You gulped nervously as his figure stepped closer to you, his blaster pointed straight towards your fast-beating heart. "Please! Just let me explain-" 

"Better make it quick, I hate waiting."

You shuddered out a shaky breath, careful of your movements that could cost you your life the moment he pulls the trigger, "Please, sir... I-I just needed to escape Nevarro." Your (e/c) eyes stayed glued onto the intimidating black T shape on his helmet. "I didn't steal anything from here nor am I wanted smuggler of some sorts... I'm just the dishwasher from the guild's bar. Your ship was the only way for me to survive and be away from that hellhole of a place. I swear on my life I'm telling you the truth!"