19

FOR THE NEXT FEW DAYS I STAYED WITH MY PARENTS BEFORE TRAINING CAMP

while there i was working on eating again. between the 2 weeks at the hospital and the time at my parents house i made it to 1 full meal with a snack in the day. i felt good to see everyone proud of me.

miles wasn't as tense, my dad wasn't as closed off and my mom looked younger?

i'm happy that they're happy.

now today was the day to head over to the training camp. i was skimming through my bag one more time to make sure i had everything. once i finished that i went and took a shower and threw on some comfy clothes so i could drive out. i just put on a crop top and some sweatshorts.

once i pulled into the parking lot i began texting kiyoko to see where everyone was.

____________________________________
kiyoko🦋

hey! i'm here!
where is everyone atttt

hey we just got off the bus!

okay i'll come find you guys :)

____________________________________

i started heading over to where kiyoko said everyone was.

'hey! i haven't felt light headed recently!'

i smiled at my accomplishment and continued walking until i spotted the team. i picked up my pace.

"GUYYYSSSSS!" i yelled which caught everyone's attention.

"Y/N!!!" all of the boys yelled back at me. except for tsukki who only looked up shocked to see me.

i jumped onto suga giving him a hug.

"y/n! you look so much better!"

i smiled at the compliment. "thank you! i'm really trying."

when suga put me down the rest of the boys started surrounding me as we caught up before we started going inside. i even met our new first year manager yachi.

"oh kuroo wait a second." i started digging through my bag. i stopped once i found what i was looking for. "here's your hoodie! you left it at the hospital!" i handed the black haired boy his jacket.

"ahh thank you y/n!" he said ruffling my hair.

"ehhhh it took a long time to get my hair to look like this!" i said while laughing and fixing my hair.