13

I SPENT THE REST OF MY TIME IN TOKYO ATTENDING MORE SHOOTS AND INTERVIEWS

this unfortunately left me with no time to see the boys. but on the bright side they did see me off at the airport the night i left.

"thank you guys so much for hanging out with me when you could!" i said as i hugged each of them goodbye.

"y/n when are we gonna see you again?" bokuto asked with a pout.

"ahh no stop with the dramatics! i don't know for sure but soon!" i said giving bokuto another hug.

"i'll miss youuu!" he said squeezing me tighter.

"um i think you're suffocating y/n." akaashi stated. bokuto let me go and apologized. i waved him off with a smile.

"alright i'll see you guys soon!" i said as i waved for the last time and walked through security.

___

i was woken up to the sound of my alarm. i let out a long groan as i sat in my bed staring at my wall.

"ughhh i guess i should get up now." as i finished my statement i quickly got up to get ready for school.

as i was adjusting my uniform i felt a wave of sadness overcome me.

'maybe i should try a new workout routine? what is causing me to gain this much weight? ah why am i lying to myself i didn't gain any weight!'

i let out an exhausted sigh at my thoughts before making my way downstairs.

'i'll just get some lemon water and head to school!'

i finished up my drink and made my way to my car.

once i arrived at school i went looking for suga. i found him in our class.

"BOO!" suga jumped in his seat then smacked me on my head.

"owwww!"

"that's what you get for scaring me...ah but i did miss you!" suga said pulling me into a hug. but i pushed him off.

"you can't just smack me on the head then hug me." i said pretending to be offended. suga laughed at my actions. then the teacher came in and class began.

___

"so what am i needed in here for? if i may ask? i swear i didn't do anything wrong! i don't think i-" i was cut off by the administrator.

"i know all of you are apart of the volleyball club, but you are all also 3rd years. i don't want this club to get in the way of your studying. you are college bound after you're done here."