11

"MOM! DAD! ME AND MILES ARE BACK!"

i shouted as i walked into the living room. my mom came in and greeted us.

"i hope you didn't fill up on snacks at the park! go get ready so we can go to dinner." my mom insisted so i went to my room to change.

(we're gonna go for thisss)

as i was finished putting on my clothes i stepped in front of the mirror. i let out a sigh.

'we can't think like this. we look good, i promise! we're in the healthy range. we wanna stay there.'

i let out a sad smile at the thought. i walked back to go with the rest of my family. miles must have noticed how my mood changed.

"hey y/n, are you okay?" he asked with a concerned tone. i waved him off and gave him a fake smile. i know he knows i'm faking but he won't say anything.

and with that we went out to eat at my parents favorite restaurant.

as we pulled up to the restaurant our car was swarmed with paparazzi. as per usual we were swarmed with questions.

"anything you want to share about the new line ms. l/n?"
"miles! are you and y/n dating?"
"you guys look great as always!"
"who are you wearing y/n?"
"is y/n pregnant?"

my eyes widened at the last question and i quickly whipped around to respond.

"huh? excuse me? i-" i was cut off when miles grabbed my hand and pulled me into the restaurant with him.

"just ignore them. they just want a reaction." miles said while giving me a soft smile. i returned his with one of my own.

once we got into the restaurant we were seated. after a few minutes we began to order.

"umm, i'll just have a half sized (type of salad)." i said with a smile as i gave the waiter my menu. once i was done miles pulled me close to him by my wrist.

"y/n are you sure that's all you want? you haven't eaten all day. are you okay?" he whispered to me.

i gently removed his hand from my wrist and gave him a soft smile. "i'm fine i promise. it's not like last time." i reassured him. he didn't look convinced but let it go.