22

"I'M GONNA MISS YOU Y/N!"

kuroo whined as i pulled away from my hug with kenma.

"what? i'll be back in like two days on sunday!" i laughed as i get someone's arms snake around my waist.

"and then we can spend the rest of summer vacation together." akaashi said as he placed his neck on my shoulder and smiled into my neck. i smiled and rubbed him cheek with my thumb.

"PDA! PDA!" sugawara shouted from a open window on the bus. "AND HURRY UP SO WE CAN LEAVE ALREADY!" i decided to leave back on the bus. my parents came and picked up my car yesterday.

i rolled my eyes as i turned to face akaashi and give him a kiss. "i'll be back!" i smiled and ran off to the bus.

"oooooOoooooOooo." everyone on the bus cooed at me.

"all of you can suck my dick! i rest my case." i bowed and started making my way to an empty seat.

"don't tempt me with a good time y/n!" noya said. i turned and glared at him making him flinch and shriek. "o-okay i'm sorry!" he apologized.

i walked over and sat next to suga. "so you sneak around now?" suga asked me as he raised his eyebrows up and down.

"man you should have seen me in new york!" i said as we both laughed.

the ride back home was fun! i mean it was really early in the morning so when i got home i was super tired.

"hi bed." i smiled tiredly as i flopped onto my bed. as soon as i hit the bed my phone began to ring. i let out a groan before seeing that it was akaashi!

"hey!" i smiled into the phone as i propped it up on my bed so he could see me.

"hi," he gave me a soft smile that sent butterflies in my stomach, "i just wanted to make sure you got home alright- are you falling asleep?" i shot up and opened my eyes.

"no, no-" i was cut off by his soft laugh.

"it's fine you can sleep just wanted to check on you."

i smiled at him. "alright i'll talk to you later okay?"

"okay. sweet dreams y/n~" my eyes went wide and he ended the call. THAT WAS SO CUTE OH MY GOD.

i snuggled up into my covers and drifted off to sleep.

___