18

I SLOWY SAT UP AS PEOPLE STARTED COMING INTO MY ROOM

"...hey everyone else." i said as i put a cheesy smile on my face.

"y/n you said-"

i quickly cut off miles.

"ehhh i don't need you to lecture me. i know what i did was wrong but i just woke up." i said as i rubbed my eyes.

miles eventually backed off and everyone came to give me a hug.

as akaashi came to give me a hug i became embarrassed? flustered? i don't know but my face started to heat up. as he pulled away i saw him blushing. i smirked which caused him to turn away as i let out a soft laugh.

"oh um thank you for, you know...getting me here akaashi. i really appreciated." i gave the boy a soft smile to which he returned with his own.

"y/n." i looked over at my dad who grabbed my hands.

"y/n i really want you to try. you know i really want you to try to get better this time. try not to fall back in." his voice started to get shakey which made me feel embarrassed.

"i-im sorry."

"and i don't want you to feel bad. but i really want to make sure you stay safe and healthy." i nodded in response as he kissed me on my head.

___

everyone spent the day with me in the hospital and ainu eventually came in too. we spent time watching movies and talking all together.

then the media found out was in the hospital which lead to my phone blowing up with notifications.

i decided to open the karasuno group chat first.

____________________________________
deez nutz 🥜

hinata💯😝:
y/n why are you in the hospital?!!!

noyaaaa🙈:
MY GIRLFRIEND IS IN THE HOSPITAL???
Y/N!!!!

tanaka😎:
EHHH?
Y/N
Y/N

suga🤍:
she didn't answer me last night either
y/n?

y/n:
ummm hi...

yams💚:
y/n why are u in the hospital

tsukki🧟‍♂️:
it's probably what was on the news about her this week

daichi🤠:
you should say stuff like that yk

y/n: