21

SO HERE I WAS SITTING IN THE GYM WATCHING TSUKISHIMA GETTING DESTROYED

he wasn't blocking a single spike bro.

soon some other members of melons started coming in the gym.

"well it looks like my job here is done." tsukishima said as he started leaving the gym.

"TSUKI! get your ass back here!" i yelled as i tried to get off the gym floor but i kept slipping.

"here come on." akaashi reached both of his hands out to me which i took. once i sprung off the ground akaashi draped his arm over my shoulders as we walked over to kuroo and bokuto.

"look you pushed him off!" bokuto said to kuroo through the volleyball net.

"hm i didn't know he'd act like that."

"welp i guess that's my cue to leave. i'll see you guys tomorrow morning." i said through a yawn. i started to walk away before akaashi tightened his grip on my shoulders.

"hey i'll walk you back." akaashi smiled down at me as we started to leave the gym.

"SMOOTH I SEE YOU AKAASHI!" bokuto shouted from the gym. i felt my face heat so i turned into akaashi's side. he giggled at my actions.

"you wanna go get some frozen yogurt right now? there's a place a few blocks down."

"akaashi! are you asking me on a date?" i said acting fake shocked as i put my hand over my chest.

"you wanna go or not?"

"yup okay let's go!" i said as i grabbed akaashi's hand from over my shoulder and held it.

____________________________________
deez nutz 🥜 💦

hinata😝💯
y/n where r u😐

suga🤍
out with her little bf akaashi
👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

tanaka😎
she better not be 🤨

noyaaaa🙈
she is taking a long time to answer 🤨

tsuki🧟‍♂️
you guys do know she's not gonna date any
of u right 🤨

noyaaaa🙈
🤣😂🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂😐

tanaka😎
hey glasses let's play the quiet game
3
2
1
GO 😁