Chapter 3

The weekend was normal. The skies were blue. More flowers bloom in that 2 day time. The grass was a beautiful green. I played with my sister, played with my dog, read broppy books, and just enjoyed the spring weather, and trying to ignore my pollen allergy. I did know that school could have to be out because of the virus on Monday, but I wasn't expecting it to actually happen.

It all started on Saturday, the day after that Friday when my crush came back. As I said the weather was beautiful and I was on an outing with my family. My grandma and mom had been repeatedly telling me what this virus could shut down school. I would repeatedly argue back that my lucky bracelet wouldn't let that happen. My sister didn't like school at all, so she was happy school could be closed. That Sunday night would be when we could find out about the school closing.

Me and my family gathered around the TV in the living room waiting to see what the governor would say. I hoped he would chose to keep the schools opened. My sister, on the other hand, had her hopes set on the schools closing. Only one of us would get what we wanted and I really wanted it to be me. When the governor still didn't say anything about school closings at 8:00pm, my whole family went to bed. I continued to force myself to stay awake until he finally came on and said that schools..............would be closing starting tomorrow!! I was crushed! That night I went to bed in a very sad mood.

*The Next Day*

I woke up the next day ready to go to school, until I realized school was closed. It was going to remain close for the rest of the year. Which means the stuff that 8th grade got to do before, I wasn't going to get to do. Like the 8th grade dance. I of course wasn't planning on going with a boy. Instead I was going with my friends. My second Carowinds trip got canceled. The 8th grade graduation got canceled and the fact that I couldn't see my friends again didn't help.

Despite all that I still tried to be happy and positive. So, since I couldn't go to school I went in my parents room and watched every troll movie I owned to keep my spirits up. I have at least 1 copy of every trolls movie that has ever came out. (A/N: So back then Trolls World Tour hadn't came out yet, so I didn't have a copy of that movie yet. Now I have 2 copies!) After I finished watching all of them, I got my phone out to read Broppy Books. (In real life I don't have a phone of my own, but I thought it would be cool if my book self did!) After I finished reading at least 20 I thought about what to do next. I decided to go back in my parents room to listen to some music. There are at least 2 songs that calm me down when I'm upset. The first one is True Colors from Trolls. The second one is Bridge of Light by P!NK. I chose True Colors. Singing also calms me down, so when the music started, I got ready to sing.

🎶You with the sad eyes🎶
🎶Don't be discouraged🎶

🎶Oh I realize🎶
🎶It's hard to take courage in a world full of people🎶

🎶You can lose sight of it all🎶
🎶The darkness inside you can make you feel so small🎶

*Music Plays*

🎶Show me a smile then🎶
🎶Don't be unhappy🎶

🎶Can't remember when🎶
🎶I last saw you laughing🎶

🎶This world makes you crazy🎶
🎶And you've taken all you can bare🎶

🎶Just call me up🎶
🎶Cause I will always be there🎶

🎶And I see you true colors🎶
🎶I see your true colors🎶

🎶That's why I love you🎶

🎶So don't be afraid🎶
🎶To let them show🎶

🎶Your true colors🎶
🎶True Colors are beautiful.......🎶

🎶I see your true colors shining through🎶
🎶(True Colors)🎶

🎶I see your true colors🎶
🎶That's why I love you🎶

🎶So don't be afraid🎶
🎶To let them show🎶

🎶Your true colors🎶
🎶True Colors are beautiful.......🎶

🎶Like a rainbow🎶
🎶Ohhhhh.....Like a rainbow....🎶

*Cooper plays his harmonica as the music comes to an end*

I felt so relaxed after it ended. That song always calms me down. I felt a lot more happy and positive and I knew that one day some how someone would find a cure for this virus and everyone could go back to our normal lives.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed that 837 word long chapter!😆😁😇 So I'm going to start working on Adventure's digital drawing as soon as I publish this. Also question. I was looking through this book yesterday on my dad's old phone that me and my sister have to share and I noticed that the picture of my broppy bracelet didn't show the picture and I was wondering if anyone else is having problems seeing the picture or if its just something with the phone I used. Please let me know! BYE!!

EsmeraldTheBroppyShipper!!