Prolouge

A/N: So this is the prologue restarted because the first time it deleted everything!! I hope this time it does not delete!! So this will contain spoilers from Trolls World Tour and the prologue will be very long! Besides that on to reading and as always hope you enjoy!!

In land far away lived the Trolls, the happiest creatures the world has ever known. The trolls stayed in the Troll Tree in Bergen Town ever since Queen Poppy of the Pop Trolls, her now boyfriend Branch😃❤💏💑😻, their friends The Snackpack, and all the trolls in Pop Village (Minus Creek the Creep who betrayed them all!!😠😡). After the World Tour all the tribes (Pop, Techno, Rock, Funk, Classical, and Country. Plus the Bounty Hunters Reggaton, K-Pop😸😆❤❤, Jazz, and Yodelers) were all united and most came to live in the Troll Tree where the Pop Trolls were. For a while nobody gave much thought about other worlds and the tribes all tried to live in harmony with a little help from all their leaders. Little do they know their lives are about to change again!! Right now they are all living their normal lives. Lets go see how Poppy and Branch are doing.

*With Poppy and Branch in Pop Village*

Poppy and Branch were trying to help a group of trolls hug detach themselves. "How does this keep happening?!" Branch groaned as he detached a troll.
Poppy grunted as she detached two trolls at once. "I don't know."

They continued working for about half an hour. "How many trolls get stuck in a group hug anyway?" Branch asked as he detach three trolls at once. Poppy laughed lightly. "Your lucky! I've had to attach at least 150 trolls at once before."
"Wow." was Branch's only reply. After detaching 20 more trolls EACH, both of them groaned and face planted on the ground. "This is going to take forever." Poppy muffled. "Why can't we just use Gary to untangle them." Branch muffled back.

Poppy immediately got up with a wide grin on her face. Branch got up and look at her confused. "What are you thinking about?" Poppy didn't answer and instead walked up to him and kissed him! Branch look shocked after it ended and could only speak in studders. "Wha?...was that...did you?"

"BROPPY!!!" Shouted a voice from inside a bush. Poppy walked over and moved the leafs and twigs to reveal Guy Diamond?! "Guy? What in Trollstopia are you doing?" Guy shot out of the bush and ran off! "I was never here!"

Poppy and Branch stood there for a minute. "Yeah...So just use Gary!" Poppy said. Branch got out Gary and used the robot like arms to untangle all the trolls. "Well...That's done!" Poppy said awkwardly. Branch noticed how uncomfortable she looked. He walked closer to her to cheer her up. While they were talking neither one of them noticed Guy Diamond sneaking back into the bush with a Broppy t-shirt on and a video camera in his hair!! DJ Suki was walking but stop when she saw Guy Diamond. "What are you doing?"

Guy looked around and saw the troll. "What are doing?" DJ asked him again. Guy Diamond pointed over to Poppy and Branch who were now hugging. "AWWWW!! Can I watch?" Guy nodded and moved over in the bush to make room for her. "Wow do you do this all the time?" The troll asked Guy.
Guy nodded. "Yeah! I actually have cameras around the main places they go together."

"Wow." DJ said. Their probably going to be watching Poppy and Branch for a while. While they do that lets check up on Cooper and his twin brother.

Recently in The World Tour Cooper discovered he had a twin brother who lived in Vibe City with their parents- Prince D!! They still have a lot of catching up to do. Lets go see how their coming along.

*With Cooper in Prince D*

Cooper and Prince D are taking a walk in the forest outside Trollstopia catching up on the things they had missed with each other. Until they both see a really pretty funk troll girl.