Chapter 15

Play the song when you see the words 'PLAY THE VIDEO NOW!'😂😂😅

That felt great! Gray or not singing will ALWAYS pump me up! Ocean's right! We are going to find Creek and his father, then make them beg for mercy!! I can't wait! I turned my hair into a wagon and started riding ahead of everyone. Creek and his father are going to learn one thing: Don't mess with the good trolls! It is on!

"How far is Creek?" Journey asked. Iris started flying ahead. "I'll let ya know when I see him." She called. I undid my hair and continued walking. Ocean started reading his jet skiing book again. Seriously how has he not bumped into anything yet?! I shook that thought out of my head. We have more important things to worry about. We kept walking until we heard the flap of Iris's wings. "So," She started flying ahead. "I didn't find Creek, but I did find them." She pointed toward the woods. It was a bit foggy, but eventually the two trolls came into view. They were..... Poppy and Branch?!

Poppy immediately ran toward us and started hugging all of us. "Your okay! I'm so glad we found you!" Branch just stood there and smiled and waved. "Okay," Ocean started after the hugging. "I guess now that your here, you can help us attack Creek." I open up the scrapbook and look through all the parts of the plans. "Lets see..." I look through it some more. "Branch. You can help me swt up the trap to catapult Creek away." I look through to find a part for Poppy. "Poppy. You can help Journey unlock the cage and get everyone out in an orderly fashion." She walked over to the scrapbook. "Very cool! I've taught you well." She complimented. "Thanks!" I tell her. "But you forgot the best part." I go to the very end and pull a tab. Glitter explodes out of it!

I look around at everyone. All of them were covered in glitter and everyone except Poppy was glaring at me. I laugh nervously.😂😅 "Maybe that was too much?" Ocean spit out some glitter. "Ya think?" Poppy stared at the scrapbook in awe. "You HAVE to show me how you did that! That was awesome!!"

"Oh the glitter?" I show her the book. "Its simple. I got some of Guy's glitter bombs. Then I made a special spot in the scrapbook that explodes the glitter out when you pull the tab. Apparently I added to many glitter bombs." I look at everyone. "How many glitter bombs did you get?" Journey asked. I suddenly felt nervous. "I don't know exactly. I think Guy gave me about ten.😂😅"

"WHAT?!" Everyone shouted. I pretended to to look at a watch on my wrist. "Oh no! Well would ya look at the time? It looks like its time to get going! Come on everyone follow me!" I start walking the wrong way. "We're suppose to the other way!" Branch called. I turn and start waking the other way. "I knew that!"

*7 Hours Later*

Back in the wagon we go!! Only this time instead of pulling Journey and Adventure, I was pulling Ocean, Iris, River, and Journey and Adventure. Ocean, River, and Iris were sharing a wagon, and behind them was Journey. Branch had Poppy in his hair wagon, leaning on his shoulder as he steered. Attached to their wagon was the wagon wagon were sharing. Ocean got the pleasure of listening to River ramble a bunch of questions. "Why's the sky blue? Did you know that I got up to level 10 on my dancing game? Why do you like reading so much Ocean? I think reading is boring. I prefer my dancing game. Ocean why don't you dance?"

"Ughhhhhh!!" Ocean groaned. "Are we there yet?" He didn't wait for an answer. He grabbed some sound proof headphones and put them on. Up front Branch was scanning the whole place with binoculars.

"Ya see anything?" I called to him. "Nope!" He called back. Iris started fluttering around us. I turned my ears around to listen for any noise. Crack. I heard a noise. It sounded like it was coming from the far right from where we were. I gestured to Iris to fly over there. She nodded a started flying that way. I heard a beeping coming from Branch's GPS tracker. Branch heard it too and started pointing it toward the far left side of the forest. "Guys he's going that way." He told us and started turning. Iris flew back over to me and whispered something in my ear. "You may not believe this, but I think I found the colony of doves that I come from. That's where-"