The Secret Bloody Mission

I swallowed hard. I looked at Professor Snape and he gave me a slight nod. It somehow built confidence in me.

'Thankyou My Lord.' I said.
'Ah. Come sit both of you.' Dark lord said. And we both simply followed his order and stood the same.

'My Lord why did you call us here?' Snape asked.

'Well about that Severus,' the dark lord started and for the first time I have heard of the first name of our Potions Professor, 'i have a job for you. U need you to teach this little, sweet girl curses,  then may of the other things that I suppose that you, being my most loyal member, may already know. Don't you?'

'Yes my lord.'Snape said in a cold voice. Then he turned to me. 'And then you......I have a work for you too. You need to know that where in the Minystry of Magic is the prophecy of mine and Harry Potter kept. Understood? I have my full faith in you. Don't crumble it. Otherwise you know the consequences.

I gulped and nodded. 'Yes my lord.' I said.

'Ok now you both can leave.' I quickly got up and hurried out, Snape following.

I looked at Snape. And he nodded. I thaught of Hogwarts, I was suddenly sucked into darkness, and it felt like I am moving through a small pipe. And I landed just out of the gates of the castle. Professor Snape also landed next to me. 'You Apparate well for an eleven year child.'said Professor Snape.

'Thankyou. Sir.' I said.

'Follow me Quietly. Try to make as less voice as possible.' he told me. I nodded.

He lead me to the common room in darkness. Ignoring the questions like 'What are you doing here at this time of night and that too with a first year?'
'A first year roaming in the corridor, with a teacher? After cerfew?' from the portraits along the way.

'Ah Severus. What are you doing here?' a voice said from front. I recognised it immediately as Umbridge's. I snorted slowly and stood behind Professor to hide from view. He was tall and I could easily hide behind him. While doing so I touched a bit to warn him that I am behind him and was hiding.

'Going to my Quaters. Any problem?'

'I see.....' She stared at him,'But at this time of night?'

'Well you see I can ask you the same question. What are you doing here at this time of night. And you answer this question of yours.....I don't feel that it's important for me to answer that. Now I request you to please go and let me be.'

Umbridge was at los of words. She just simply turned around and left. I let out the breath that I don't remember holding.

'To be honest she totally gets on my nerves.' Professor Snape said, coldly.

'She gets under everyone's skins.'
I said.

AN:
Hey guys I am back again I'll update soon....tell me if you have ideas...

Vote, comment and share plz...
XOXOXO
Hunteress0101
(Vitasta)