Malfoy Manor

As I walked into the room, Professor waved his wand and the door locked itself.

'Good Evening Professor.' I said and walked over to his desk. 'Good Evening. Sit.'
He guestured to the chair.and j sat, keeping my bag aside.

'Now tell me what when and where did he meet u or something?' he asked me.

I hung my head and said, 'Sir when I was in diagon Alley going to the book store. Mum had gone to Gringotts. When I was making my way to the store someone apparted behind me and again disapparted with me over to the Malfoy Manor where he was.' I explained.

'He said that I would now pay for my parents doings. And I seriously don't know what he meant by it. Then he made his mark and threatened to kill me and my Family if I told this to anyone else.'

'But then why are you telling this to me?' he asked.

'B-because he wanted me to tell you.' and I started crying. All over again.

'Me? Why? Any idea?'

I nodded and wiped my tears. 'Because sir here wanted me to bring you to him.' and I shrugged.

'Hmm. When?'

'Tonight. And support he has removed the ministry's underage trace from me.'.

'Ok then we will go and let's see what happens...... But one question is still bothering me. It is that why did he remove it? You barely know some spells..... Then why remove the trace?'

'No sir I don't know a few spells. I know many spells. And I can Apparate too. Lucius Malfoy trained me on his order.' I mumbled slowly.

                      ~*~

Severus's POV.

I was still sitting on my desk even after Jasmine had left me. The poor child.

I was thinking that how the little girl was and how much the thaught of the mark terrified her. Before this The Dark Lord had never made someone so young a member of the Death Eater. Moreover she's just eleven.

I knew what she was talking about her parents deeds but I didn't tell her anything because she already had much on her plate and I didn't want to put much to it. Near ten I started to dose off to sleep.

Quarter past eleven I woke up to some kind of knocking somewhere. I looked around and my sight fell on the window near me.

There was a owl tapping the window and to had a letter tied to its leg.

I went over to the window and let it in. It flies to my desk and perched itself on the lamp. I went over to our and it held its leg forward. I untied the letter and transfigured done food for it. It are happily and then flew out of the window.

I opened the letter and started to read it.

Severus,

I want you to come over to Malfoy Manor tonight at twelve. You also need to bring the girl there, you know- JJ -and reach here sharply at twelve.

The Dark Lord told me to write a letter and remind you to bring the girl with you.

Yours,
Lucius Malfoy

Ps: please really do bring the girl because her absense may be harmful for her as well as her family.

I put the letter in my pocket. And looked at the watch. It showed eleven thirty. Still some time to go. But I decided to go to her dorminatory and wake her up, so that we could talk before going.

                        ~*~

The girl was mumbling something and was shivering terribly when I went to her dorminatory. She was probably having a Nightmare.

I don't know why but i decided to have a look in her mind.

'Leglimens' I whispered. I was suddenly in her head.

She was screaming at the top of her lungs. Dark Lord stood infront of her.

'Noooo!!!!Plzzzz.....I-What do you want!!!!!!why am I here and where am I?' she was crying. She was hopelessly trying to fight off the grip of the man ng her.

I looked closely at the man and realised that he was Crabbe.
Aww...cute little Jasmine Jackson. I see.....hmm.....now you'll pay for your parents deeds.' the dark lord said.

What do you want?' she muttered fearfully. 'Well as you are asking me so let me tell you. I want.....your arm. Will you give me?' he asked her putting his wand under her chin and moving her chin up.

She shook her head slightly. 'Comeon Jackson. Give me your arm girly....don't force me to use force on you.'

'But.....M-My lord ...she's just  eleven.....Don't you think—' Crabbe said, but was interrupted by The Dark lord.

'Do as I say......GIMME HER ARM!!' the Dark lord shrieked.

'No! What have I ever done to you!!??' Jasmine muttered, tears flowing down her cheeks.

The man holding her forcefully jurked her arm towards him and held it still. She tried to pull her hand away but was too weak and the man was very strong and she sobbed.

The Dark Lord touched his wand at her arm near elbow on the upper side and she felt herself scream at the unnerving pain and it started to fade slowly. And she was seriously out of tears now.

She looked at my arm and stared at it with shock.

And I pulled myself out I her mind.

I went over to her need and shook her awake. She was sweating badly. She started here and there on a completed shock and then her eyes landed on me and she started crying.

'Shhhhh....' I whispered and guestured her to follow me.

Once out outside dorminatoryshe gain started audibly crying. 'Sir...I am not able to sleep due to the scenes of that day..... they come in my dreams again and again. Professor I'm tired of it.'

'Yes I saw that just now. And no wonder you dream of that terrible day....... With that I can help you. You can have a dreamless potion once a while and day by day your dreams will improve and one day those nightmares will be gone.' I said.

'Now relax.... We need to go to meet them. And I don't want that that Umbridge should see us.'

                         ~*~

Jasmine's POV

As I followed Professor Snape deeper inside the Malfoy Manor..... I had a feeling that he had many times already been here.

Of course he had been here.

He stopped before large Oak doors and glanced at me over his shoulder. And nodded at me.

The doors opened and he stepped through and I followed close behind him.

'Ah Jasmine. I knew that you could fulfill my first wish and I am really very proud of you.' Voldemort's low and Raspy voice said.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

A note:

Hey guys it's really very nice seeing you guys. It felt nice that you read till here. And hope that you liked it.

Please vote comment and share.

I'll be updating the next chapter in a day or two. Stay updated and always see you in the next chapter.

(•‿•) ;-)

XOXOXO
Hunteress0101
(Vitasta)