Narrow Escape

........*frown*.........
I wasn't in my room. I look around me. I was in a room with 4 beds and green and silver colour curtains and walls.

I now remembered that I am in my dorminatory of Slytherin house.

I got out of my bed and looked around me on other beds. All tge three girls were fast asleep so I tip toed to bathroom, to take a shower.

When I came back all the girls were awake except one. I sighed, and went over to her bed. 'Hey Emily get up. Wake up Emily.'

~*~

I was sitting at the Slytherin table for the breakfast and was eating my food just as many owls came swooping in carrying mails and parcels for the students.

One owl came to me and sat infront of me, holding out his leg. There was a letter attached to it. I untied the letter and feeding the owl some of the fries from my plate and the owl took off.

I opened the letter addressed to me, and read.

Dear Jass,
Hi Jass we both are really missing you a lot. But it's just first day of your school. But sill.....home seems kinda silent now that you are gone.

By the way, all the best for your classes. Make your first impressions good don all teachers and yea. Be careful.

The dark lord has returned. KEEP YOUR EYES AND EARS OPEN.

Love
Lucy and Nick.

P/S: Trust Dumbledore and Stay out of trouble.

I sighed. Folding up the letter and keeping it in my pocket.
As if I don't know.

~*~

All the classes went good. After lunch we were having our two classes of Potions. Emily and i had quickly finished our lunch and we're getting out of the seats.

'Hey Jasmine. Wanna race till class?' Emily asked, I stood up and smirked at her, grabbed my bag and nodded and started running.

'TROLL IN THE DUNGEON!!' I said loudly to Emily who was running behind me and glanced behind me over my shoulder.
'Troll in the-' I slammed into someone.
'Ouch.' I goarned and face to se who I had slammed into.

Professor Snape.

My eyes widened in shock, and horror. 'I am sorry professor I didn't mean to. I am really very very sorry. I didn't see-' I muttered.

'Its ok Miss Jackson. Doesn't matter but I suppose that you will probably keep your eyes open and see where you are going. And yea classroom is here. ' he said pointing to the left door near him.

I nodded and looked at Emily behind me and she followed me inside.

After the class tell Snape about yourself.......

Voldemort's voice whispered in my mind making me jump.

My lord can I please tell to him sometime else?

Yes you can do that but.....do it fast. Within this week.

~*~

Two days had passed, without much of a trouble. I'll have to go tonight to Malfoy Manor. And to my horror, have to convince to Snape to go with me. And I haven't even told him anything.
Yet.

A thought popped up in my mind, maybe I could just get a detention with Snape. I shrugged on the thaught. At this moment I had my dorminatory for myself all others are in the great hall for the breakfast.

Maybe I should misbehave a bit in the class. And take him to a peak where he will break his patience and give me a detention.

I aimlessly started walking out of the dorminatory. Into the dungeons. I saw the toad up ahead. I mean I saw Umbridge with her clipboard and a pen. She always wore pink and I just started hating pink colour since when I saw her wearing pink.

And just at that time Snape came over to her. But she gestured me to come over to her.

I didn't wanted to but I had to. So I went over to her. 'Goodmorning professor Snape. Goodmorning Miss Jackson.' she said to us. But to her surprise none of us replied back. And I mentally rolled my eyes.

' I want to talk to both of you. Will you mind comming to my office? ' she asked us. But didn't even wait for the answer anyway asked us to follow her and we did.

After some time we were in her office. Pink pink every where everything pink. UGH. Yuck. Chi!

There were many kittens here and there. She sat on her desk and guestured us to sit in the chairs before her.

'Miss Jackson. I wanted to talk to you and professor Snape regarding your behaviour in the previous few days. Yo haven't been behaving nicely with others. You are harsh with others. I don't know why. But I have my own suspicions.'

I gulped. And suddenly it felt like the temperature of the room is rising. I stared sweating.

'Its just th-that I miss my family. And that's all. Professor.' I said.
'Ok. Ok. But look you are sweating. And I think that you should roll up hour slevees. Or otherwise you'll be dripping with sweat.' She said innocently.

Our of the corner of my eyes I saw Snape looking at me slightly curiously.

Make some excuse......and don't roll-up your sleve. And if she uses some spell then just use blocking spell......but either way don't roll your sleeve. Voldemort whispered.

I was getting angry and I did something that surprised even myself. And Professors too. I slammed my hand on Umbridge's desk and stood up. My hand in my robe's pocket, gripping my wand.

'What the Hell! I mind my own business so why don't you mind your own business? You have interest in poking your nose in others business don't you? Professor?' I hissed. 'Its my life. I do whatever I want. It's my wish how I want to talk to others. What does it has to do with you? Can't you mind simply your own business?'

The professors were so shocked that they couldn't even find words to say to me. And taking this as an opportunity I stormed out of the office and headed straight to Potions classroom.

No one was in the class there was still half an hour till the class. I sat at the back bench and rested my head in my arms on the desk and started crying. Five minutes passed and then the door to the room opened and closed.

Professor Snape stepped in locking the door from behind then he noticed me in the desk.

'Miss Jackson? What are you doing here?' he asked. I quickly dried my eyes and sat up straight. I didn't say anything.

He approached me. Silently.
He sat in tge desk near me and asked me,'Miss Jackson why did you get nervous when Umbridge asked to roll up your sleeve? You can trust me.'

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
A note:
Here goes one more chapter of this book. Liked it?
Comment.
Have more ideas for this story?
Comment.
And do remember to vote.
Plz....vote, comment and share.

XOXOXO
Hunteress0101
(Vitasta)