EMILY BLACK

I got up the next day at 7 o clock in the morning with Emily jumping on top of me. "Get up jasmine! You will be late! Professor Snape will kill you! "She shrieked.

"Shut up Emily. Let me sleep of ten more minutes....plz.... I assure you he won't say anything." I grumbled and shoved a pillow on her face and fell asleep again.

I woke up in ten minutes with a glass of cold water pouring on my face. "EMILY BLACK! I AM GONNA KILL YOU!" I growled angrily at Emily who was laughing hysterically and rolling on the floor. I took out my wand and said "Scogify" and I instantly cleaned up.

#leivocorpus# I thought and waved my wand at Emily she hung in air with her ankles. Now it was my turn to laugh hysterically.

"Sorry! Jasmine I won't do it again plz put me down." S pleaded and gave me her puppy dog eyes and believe me it looked pretty funny with her hanging upside down. # Lebracorpus# I thought and put her down the we stared at each other and burst out laughing.

I quickly got dressed and headed down with Emily. Over this week we have become very close friends. We raced up to the great hall and sat at our usual seats near the middle of the long Slytherin table. We loaded our plates with food and the doors of the hall opened and owls started pouring in. But none came for us.....

A/N

Hiya guys...the story....'A forced Death Eater' is back on!!!!!

Enjoy....

Pls... Comment, vote and share : )

XOXOXOXO
Vitasta
(Hunteress0101)