Flying lesson

We quickly finished our breakfast and we headed to charms classroom.

On our way there we met the Ravenclaws and we all settled down on the desks as Professor Flitwick, a half Goblin, took his position on top of a pile of books due to his height. "Students today we will be learning the lumos charm. Ready everyone? Now raise your wands and speak lumos. Speak very clearly or it will turn into a totally another charm"

The class raised their wands and mimicked the movement of the Professor and chanted lumos. My tip of wand instantly lit up

"Up!" the students chanted together. My broom instantly flew into my hand. My dad was a famous Quidditch player, a keeper, in the cannon's team. So flying always came naturally to me.

I watched in amusement as Emily yelled "up" again and again but at her last try the broom flew with such a force towards her that it hit her in her nose, the class burst out laughing, while her nose bled and she had tears streaming down her face. I raised my hand to professor Hooch who understood what I wanted to say and I led Emily to the hospital wing. On our way up there in one of the deserted corridor, we were bombarded by Peeves. He dumped a whole lot of garbage on us , and took my bag mockingly, "Peevesy Peevesy gemme my bag. I beg you please?" he sang.

<THIRD PERSON P.O.V.>

Jasmine raised her arms in attempt to snatch the bag from Peeves, and failed. But she did not notice that her sleeves had rolled down revealing the Dark Mark on her arm. She even failed to notice that a certain blue eyed and black haired best friend has seen it and her eyes had widened Comically.

A/n:

so........ Emily has finally found out...... Now what?

Will their friendship crumble?

Or, will it become stronger?

XOXOXOXOXO

Hunteress0101(Vitasta0101)