Truth Revealed

I burst into crying again.
'He-he forced me' I said between the sobs. 'What happened just tell me if you want. Who forced you to do what? Jasmine tell me, or I'll know myself' he said.

I cried hard and Professor Snape, held me from my shoulders half hugging me, but I hugged him and sobbed in his chest. He tensed from this but I didn't care.

'The- the Dark Lord. He forced me. H-he made the mark on my arm.' I whispered. I pulled back from my hug and rolled up my sleeves.

His eyes widened with surprise.
'This cannot be possible. Impossible. You are just eleven. Dark Lord doesn't make anyone so young a member.' he mumbled.

'No professor...it's true. Wait.' I thaught his name in my mind and touched my mark. He flinched, and touched his arm where there is the dark mark.

'But why did he do it?' he asked trying to calm me down.
'He said that now I'll pay for my parents deeds.' I burst into tears again, hugging him tightly and this time he hugged me back sympetehically.

There's a knock at the door. 'Now stop crying and listen to me. Look. You'll whisper something to your friend or anything when I'll be looking. I'll give you a detention, then we'll talk. Ok?' I nodded. With a wave of his wand he dried all my tears and I laughed suddenly forgetting everything for some time.

'By the way that was nice that you did to Umbridge.....Nice one.. She deserved it.' Snape smirked making me laugh.

                           ~*~

In the class Emily was sitting next to me and we were making a potion, Sleeping Draught potion. An idea came into my mind.

I started to mess up my potion. And when I was done the potion started to bubble in the cauldron, Snape caught my eyes and smiled.

'Miss Jackson what do you think you are making?' Professor Snape asked me coldly. He waved his wand and the bulling stopped. 'Sleeping Draught, sir.' I answered innocently. 'But I don't think so. It doesn't even look like a potion.'
'But professor–'
'Detention Miss Jackson. After dinner today. At Eight.'

                       ~*~

'Hey Jass comeon. Let's go outside till dinner.' Emily asked me.
'Ohkay. Let's go.' I said.

Down in the quidditch pitch stands some students were sitting chating.

'Listen here Emy. Today when I was going out of the dungeons I saw the toad. You know ...' I told Emily. She nodded and she was excited and nervous at once. I cleared my throat.

'So.....she asks me that why am I not in the lunch? Me: What the Hell! I mind my own business so why don't you mind your own business? You have interest in poking your nose in others business don't you? Professor?'I smirked at Emily's reaction. 'Its my life. I do whatever I want. It's my wish when I want to have my lunch. What does it has to do with you? Can't you mind simply your own business?'

And at this....Emily burst out laughing. 'And what if that bitch tells Professor Snape? Then?' she asked me now controlling her laughter. 'I don't care cause at that time he was there too. At first he was stunned and later....when Umbridge was gone he told me: Nice one....She deserved it.'

'Tell me that you are kidding Jasmine. Tell me.'

'No Jasmine is not kidding. It's true.' a voice said from behind us said. We both turned and saw Professor Snape standing there. And I don't know why but after she saw Professor Snape she burst into laughing all over again.

'Miss Jackson may I have a word with you?' he asked me. I nodded and waved to Emily.

'You have a detention with Umbridge this evening at six. Go there and yea before going there come to my office. I'll conceal this mark temporarily for some time so that if by chance she tries to do that again you'll be safe. Ok?'

'Yes Professor. And yea sir I wanted to ask you one thing. He keeps on comming in my head. Can we somehow keep him out?' I asked him.

He nodded. 'Of cource we can. But I'll tell you about it tomorrow. I need to go I have an appointment with headmaster. Remember. Come to me.'

I nod again.

                       ~*~

I knocked at Umbridge's office and opened the door and walked in.

'Come on Miss Jackson. Sit. You'll be writing lines.'

I grunted. And sat down on a desk. There was a quill and a paper. 'Professor where is the ink?' I asked.

'Oh you won't be needing it start writing "I must respect others." Come on.'

I started writing. 'Wait Miss Jackson.' Umbridge said and moved towards me, and stopped in front of the desk. 'First go and call Professor Snape.'
I nodded and got up.

I found professor Snape in his classroom grading papers.

'Sir that Umbridge is calling you.'

'Me? Sure?'

'Hundered percent.'

He nodded and moved to Umbridge's office after me.

'He's here.'

I sat down in front of her. Before I could start writing she held my arm and rolled up my sleeve of right arm. And then left arm. She was left totally stunned and her expression was totally ridiculous.

'What?!' I snapped at her, raising my eyebrows.

'Nothing.' She said leaving my arms. She turned back on me and moved to her desk.

I quickly looked at Snape, and grinned he smiled back at me.

Professor Snape went and sat at the chair opposite to Umbridge's. And started talking whereas I started to write her silly lines. 

The moment I wrote "I" the back of my hand smeared with blood.

'What the–' I stared at my hand, and then towards Umbridge she smiled at me evilly, Snape opened his mouth to say something but just closed and the opened again. 'This is not right Professor....you should not do this. It's Harsh. Infact very harsh.'

She ignored Snape. And smiled at me and said, 'Told you ink won't be needed.'

                         ~*~

After dinner I went to professor Snape's office. I looked at my dark mark. It had become visible after an hour of spell.

I knocked at the door. 'Come in.'

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

A note:

Hy guys....here goes the third chapter too....
Vote, comment and share.
XOXOXO

MEET U IN NEXT CHAPTER ......Always

XOXOXO
Hunteress0101
(Vitasta)