The Outburst

After a lots of struggle I managed to get my bag from peeves by threatening to call Bloody Baron, The Slytherin Ghost.

I lead Emily to the hospital wing. Her nose was fixed in no time, but I did notice that she was unususlly quiet. She did not even whine about the nurse.

"What Happened Em?" I asked.

"Nothing. I want to be left alone for some time." She grumbled, before quickening her pace. "Hey Emily! Wait. Did I do something wrong?" I asked.

She stopped walking, and turned to face me. Her face was emotionless, well as void of emotion as she could mustur.

"No! You did nothing wrong. What I did was wrong. I made a mistake of being friends with you. Just...... leave me alone for sometime."

With that she stromed away. Leaving me alone in the hallway, frozen with shock, wondering what on earth happened. I slowly walked forward, before breaking into a run. I did not see the person coming round the corner so I bumped into him, my worst nightmare.

Olive Copperstone.

"Mhmm? Who have we got here?....... A Jackson? I suppose. The beautiful Blood Traitor........ wow." He said in a sickly sweet voice taking a step forward and carcassing my cheek. I was backed away till I hit the wall. I was frozen with fear of what he might do.

He was a fourth year Ravenclaw boy, a family friend of ours. He has always tried to corner me but everytime he escaped with it. But I don't think that I will be that lucky this time. He started leaning closer.

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

Snape raised his wand as he saw the scene unfold in front of him, but befor he could do anything the boy, Olive, was thrown against the wall. Jasmine had finally got the courage enough to cast a protengo charm on herself.

"Well well.......ready for a talk with Headmaster I suppose, Mr. Copperstone?"

A/n:

hiya Guys ...... Sorry for short chapters! I hv run less on ideas... plz Suggest me more ideas.... or should I Continue this book? Vote if i should continue or Comment...

XOXOXOXO

Hunteress0101 (vitasta0101)

also..... suggest ideas for Creatures Story.... I'll definately tag you.