009

no ones POV

"No stop Matti!" Kairi giggled as Mattia tickled him. It had been 2 months since Mattia accident, and he was starting to remember things, but still not Kai. Everything was.. was perfect. Until Mattia met this new boy. Jones. Jones was a local skater. One day Kai was sick and couldn't skate with Mattia, so Mattia went off by himself and met Jones.

The two hit it off immediately and became friends. But Jones did not like Kairi at all. The two met about 2 weeks ago and Jones immediately started issues with Kairi, but Mattia was to blind to see.

As Mattia tickled Kairi his phone went off. He stopped and walked over to his phone, answering it seeing as it was Jones "Hey JoJo!" Mattia said smiling. Jones giggled "Hey tiaaaa! Wanna hang out?" Jones asked. Mattia nodded "Sure, i'll tell Kai!" he reasoned "Oh no.. just maybe us? I loveeee kai, but i need to speak with you" Jones smirked "Oh yeah sure i'll be there soon!" Mattia smiled hanging up.

He grabbed his shoes "I'm going to Jones, i'll be back in a few hours" he said. Kairis mood immediately became dull and sad "ohh uh yeah. bye" he waved watching as Mattia walked out. He knew Jones was stealing Mattia away from him, and it sucked.

-

Mattia arrived at Jones and went to the door. He knocked and waited until Jones answered. He immediately hugged the boy. JoJo laughed and hugged back "Tia.. i need to tell you something.." Jones said guiding Mattia inside. Mattia nodded and sat down. Jones sat beside him. Silence filled the air "Words can't describe this.. but maybe actions can" JoJo said facing Mattia. Mattia turned and faced Jones. Jones grabbed Mattia and kissed him.

Mattia was shocked but melted into the kiss. He wrapped his arm around JoJos waist, pulling him onto his lap. It soon got heated.

- 1 hours later -

Mattia buckled his pants up and looked at a sleeping fucked out Jones. He smiled and kissed Jones on the head and than walked to his car and headed home.

He arrived home and it was already late. He walked to his room to see Kairis putting a shirt on. Kairi turned "Hey T-" he stopped seeing the hickies that covered Mattias neck. He felt himself get light headed. He gripped the side of the bed and sat down "Kai are you okay?" Mattia asked grabbing Kairis arm "DONT TOUCH ME!" Kairi screamed pushing Mattia away.

He got up and grabbed his shoes "Kai what's wrong?" he asked worried. Kairi shook his head "I have to go. Don't wait up for me" he mumbled running out of the room. Mattia quickly chased him "Kairi what the fuck is wrong with you!" he yelled grabbing Kairis arm "I love you! And you don't love me back! I keep trying so fucking hard! But i'm just so forgettable! How's it you remember everything except me! God i wish i fucking killed myself that night and never fucking listened to you! We wouldn't be in this situation! You wouldn't have lost your memory!" Kairi yelled

"Hey! Don't you ever fucking blame yourself for my fucking accident! It's not your fault!" Mattia yelled "But it is! It fucking is! It's all my fault! I'm done okay! Done! Don't look for me" Kairi said running off. Mattia felt his eyes water as he cursed himself "Fuck.. Kai please!" he chased after Kairi.

Kairis POV

(trigger warning : suicide)

I stood at that very bridge, looking over the railing. I slowly crawled over. I looked down breathing harshly. The thoughts flood my brain. do it.. do it.. DO IT!

"Kairi NO!" i heard before i finally let go. I felt relief as my body crashed into the water, my breath fading away, and my mind drifting. Maybe i could be happy.. Mattia would be free if the burden i hold on him..

Mattias POV

I watched in horror as Kairi let go. I ran and immediately jumped over the railing, diving after him. I swam through the water trying to find him. The water was ice cold. I saw his body and swam and grabbed him. I dragged him out of the water and laid him on the grass. I checked his pulse.. none.

No ones POV

Mattias tried doing CPR, but it wasn't working "No! No no NO!" Mattia screamed, breaking down. He held Kairis limp body in his arms crying harder. He couldn't believe it. His.. his Kairi.. was gone. He cried screaming for help. Soon the ambulance came and took Kairi away. They announced that he indeed was still alive, but on his death bed. He had died, but somehow one of the doctors in the ambulance revived him.

it was a 2/10 chance he would survive.. everyone was getting ready for his death.