004

Kairi woke up, smiling from the night before. And once again his tummy filled with butterflies. He smiled and sat up rubbing his eyes and glancing at Mattia. His smile become wider as he watched the beautiful boy sleep "Mattia, wake up" Kairi said shaking Mattia softly, who stirred in his sleep and slowly woke up, a smile appearing on his face as he saw Kairi "Hey Kai Kai. How was your sleep?" He asked sitting up and stretched "Oh amazing. I slept without fearing of my father" Kairi said getting up and opening the curtains that covered the window, letting the sun light fill the dark room.

Mattia watched Kairi in awe, he smiled but squinted his eyes as the curtains opened. He groaned and got up "Wanna go shopping? Since you know, you have no clothes" Mattia said smiling. Kairi nodded and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth. He than washed his face afterwards and walked back into Mattias room sitting down as he watched a shirtless Mattia get up.

Kairi licked his lips, a tingling feeling running through his body "Take a picture, it'll last longer" Mattia said putting a hoodie on and chuckling "Oh shut up!" Kairi laughed throwing a pillow at Mattia, who caught it and walked over to Kairi. Kairi got up and pushed Mattia back, who landed on the bed. Kairi crawled on top of him and pinned his arms above his head.

Mattia smirked devilishly and put his legs around Kairi, turning him over and pinning his tiny hands above his head "Nice try baby.." Mattia said getting closer to Kairi, their faces centimeters apart, if either of them moved, they would for sure kiss "Thinking your so slick.. no no no baby" Mattia hummed and got up. Kairi felt his heart flutter "Asshole" Kairi mumbled acting mad as he got up.

Matti chuckled "Get ready Kai.." Mattia said grabbing clothes and going to take a shower. Kairi rummaged through Mattia's closet and decided on gray sweats that were to big on him, and a black hoodie. He had just decided to wear his Air forces he had yesterday that his grandma had bought him 1 year ago.

Kairi sprayed some of Mattias fancy cologne on, even though he'd much rather use perfume. But he's grateful. Soon the door opened to reveal Mattia in ripped jeans, black and white checkered vans, and a black vans shirt. He smelled like honey and his hair was wet. He was a sight for sore eyes.

Mattia smiled and grabbed his phone, keys, and wallet "Lets go" Mattia said grabbing a winter coat, handing Kairi one and putting one on himself. They said goodbye to Mattias parents and got into Mattia's Bentley "Where to?" Mattia asked "Mm Walmart" Kairi said drinking his water "Walmart? For clothes.." Mattia asked weirdly "Uhh yes.." Kairi replied with the same tone "No no no.. we're going to the mall and into every store and you have to at least buy two things from each store" Mattia said smirking.

"No tia! I don't want you to spend all your money on me!" Kairi said with pure worry "Don't worry Kai, I don't mind spoiling you angel. I want to spend all my money on you. Lucky I'm not buying you a car" Mattia said smirking "yet.." he whispered which Kairi slapped his arm to "No no no! You will not buy me a car!" Kairi said laughing. The two began to argue until Kairi finally just shut up and they took off.