008

Kairi's POV

I sat on Mattia's bed. It's been 2 days, and he finally can come home. I visited him once, and he was very interested in me. Which i was happy for. He told me he felt something between us, and was sorry he hadn't remembered me. It hurt at first, but now it really doesn't. Cause he's still in my life. And that's all that matters.

I laid down and looked at the ceiling just as the door opened. I quickly sat up, and smiled once Mattia walked in "Kai!" he said dropping his bag and running over to me, giving me a big hug "Hey matti!" i said hugging back "Why didn't you come back yesterday! Or come with my mom to pick me up? Are you mad at me?" he asked sitting beside me, and pulling me onto his lap "No no no! Of course not! I was just shy.. and thinking. I'm sorry" i said hugging him, laying my head on his shoulder and taking in his scent.

He smiled and caressed the back of my head, running his fingers through my hair. I giggled and gripped onto his shirt. He grabbed my jaw gently and made me look at him "The bridge.." he spoke sadly "W-what?" i asked confused "I saw you on the edge of a bridge.. it was snowing and i could hear your loud crying.." he said, his voice becoming low "T-that's the night we met.." he said sitting up straight "Your tried to commit, and i helped you?" he asked, wanting me to approve.

I felt my eyes water as i nodded "You saved me.. if it wasn't for you.. i would've killed m-" he interrupted me "Don't finish that sentence.. please" he said hugging me tighter "Why?" he asked "You'll remember.. i'd rather not bring it up again. I hate to talk about it" i spoke softly. He nodded and kissed my cheek "My mom is out getting dinner. So imma go shower, and you can stay here" he said picking me up, and laying me down. He caressed my cheek before kissing my forehead and walking to the bathroom.

I smiled. My Matti was coming back to me.. or maybe.. he never left. He just went away for a trip.. I use to think that bad things, and never can end well. But i don't believe that now.. Because Mattia is starting to remember me, while we get closer. And that's the best it can get.. God.. i think i'm in love..