002

3rd persons POV

The two boys made it to Mattias house, the wind had became much more aggressive and the snow had sped up 10x more, almost making the snow reach their ankles. It was horribly cold, and Kairi's nose was about to fall straight off his numbed face.

Mattia reached into his pocket, pulling a sliver key out. He tucked the key into the doors key hold and twisted it, unlocking the huge wooden door. He slowly swung the door open revealing a beautifully decorated entry area. Kairi was astonished by the sight, he felt so small in this ginormous home.

Soon a women ran down the stairs with worry "Mattia Polibio! Where the hell were y-" she stopped mid sentence as she saw the tiny boy who stood beside her son. Her eyebrows furrowed as she examined the tiny boy closey "Sorry Ma, I need to chat with you and papa. Now" Mattia said as she glanced up at him "Living room now" she said sternly walking off "Kai, stay here. I'll be back after explaining some things, when you get comfortable enough you can explain the rest. I'll only tell them how your father treats you and that you need some help and need someone to talk to" Mattia said handing Kairi a blanket than rushing off to their grand living room.

Mattia arrived and sat down to see his mother and father side by side glaring at him "Please tell me why a short teenage boy is in my house Mattia" his mother said sitting down "His names Kairi. I was going for a walk by the bridge and I saw him over the railing. I knew what he was doing and decided to stop him before he could do something he'd regret. We talked for a while and he had told me that his father was abusive and that he felt as if no one truly cared for him. I decided to bring him in. I couldn't possibly let him go back to such a terrible man!" Mattia said with clear concern in his tone.

His mother signed "So the boy is suicidal. And has an abusive father. And I'm assuming you want me to help him. Talk to him" his mother questioned. He nodded "And I'd like to report his father and maybe even have him stay here.. mom he's broken. I feel horrible for him. I haven't even known the boy for a day and I have already connected with him.." he said, his eyes glistening. Mattias parents both knew he was gay, and accepted him. They had no issue with him being gay at all.

His mother smiled "Alright than. Bring him in" she said. Mattia shot up and rushed off to gather Kairi.

While Kairi looked around, memorizing the whole grand opening. The staircase, the huge chandelier, the two huge openings on either side leading into the kitchen on the right, and living area on the left. Three doors on each side leading into possibly rooms.

Mattia got to where Kairi was and explained everything. Soon the duo went to the living and sat down. Mattia's mom smiled "I'm Maria, this is my husband Gioluca" she said as she sipped her wine. Kairi smiled shyly "Beautiful names" he replied fiddling with his fingers "Thank you, you have a very unique name. Kairi. Such a handsome young man" She complimented him. His cheeks glowed a bright red tint, that had formed not only from the cold but being around Mattia.

The 4 talked until the clock had hit 12;00 and Maria had sent them on their way. They made they way to Mattia's room. Mattia turned the handle leading into a huge room. Kairi stood shocked. The room was almost bigger than his whole house. He walked in slowly and took a minute to admire the room.

A huge white framed king sized bed in the middle, a wall of windows that had a glass desk with a gaming set up and a gaming chair. A 70 inch flat screen tv hang from the wall, a small table underneath it that had a play station on it and a stack of video games and other random things. Two doors on either side. And two bean bag chairs in the front of the tv. Two night stands placed eavenly on either side of the bed, a lamp on the left, and a alarm clock on the right. And huge modern looking light hanging from the ceiling. The room was mostly blue and white with some golden details. Michel or whoever put this room together, knew how to decorate.

Kairi smiled and sat on a bean bag chair "I love your room, it's so well decorated" Kairi finally broke the silence. Mattia smiled "Thanks, I designed it myself, with some help from my mother" he replied with a sly smirk, making Kairi nod and giggle at his confidence. Mattia sat on the other bean bag chair and looked at Kairi "Would you like to shower while I get us something to eat?" Mattia asked which Kairi simply nodded yes to "Alrighty, let me get you clothes" Mattia spoke before getting up and walking to the door on the left side and walking in.

Kairi smiled and fiddled with his fingers, his stomach was filled with tiny little butterflies. He barley knew this kid, yet this kid welcomed him into his home, offered him a shower and free food. And even maybe a safe peaceful life after his father gets arrested. Kairi was just a depressed boy who was swept up in the time amount of 6 hours, by his knight in shining armor.

Kairi had never believed in fairy tails, but he truly believed that at the moment, his fairy tail was beginning. Little did he know, a lot of original fairy tails, have scary and violet events that led to the happy ending and some didn't have happy endings at all.