003

Kairi finished his showered and brushed his teeth with an extra toothbrush Mattia had lent him. He put his dirty clothes in a corner all folded up neatly. He walked out the room, the smell of spaghetti filling his nose up immediately. A warm smile spread across his face as he walked down the stairs and into the kitchen, where he saw Mattia tasting the sauce.

Kairi smiled "H-hey uh Mattia.." he said catching Mattia's attention, Mattia slowly put the spoon down and turned to face Kairi "Oh hey Kai, just sit down. I'll fix our plates" he said smiling as he grabbed the strainer and noodles, he strained the water from the pot with the noddles than dumped the noodles back in. He grabbed two plates and placed some side salad and spaghetti into them. He grabbed two cans of Pepsi and set the plates and cans down side by side on the table, he than grabbed a fork and sat down, Kairi sitting down after him.

"oh my, it looks amazing Mattia. Thank you" Kairi said picking his fork up and going for the salad. He quickly ate the salad than moved to the spaghetti. The two talked as they ate their food and in no time they both finished. Kairi insisted he did the dishes after Mattia put the food away, and after some heavy convincing, Mattia agreed.

They both walked to Mattias room. Mattia went to shower as Kairi laid down. The lights were off except for a very light shade of purple that lit the room slightly. Kairi was about to fall asleep when he heard the bathroom door open. He kept his eyes close and heard shuffling than a place in the bed sink in. He felt Mattia scoot closer to him "Kairi, I know your sleeping. But I have to tell you. Even if you aren't listening. Your so beautiful.. I've known you less than 10 hours, and I'm already growing a strong liking and attachment to you. Please don't break my heart.. even if you don't know you already have it. Goodnight my little angel" Mattia said kissing the back of Kairi's head before rolling over and falling asleep.

Kairi felt his tummy full with butterflies, his cheeks flowed of red, and he had a big fat smile on his face.

'I won't break your heart Mattia.. I promise' Kairi thought to himself before falling asleep.

Don't make a promise you can't keep Kairi..