Chapter 10: Mission Revealed

"Wow, Izu! You've got good!"

"Thanks, Kei!"

~~~

The months flew by, and it was almost time for Izuku and friends to graduate. They had about a month and a half left before they were registered as real pro heroes.

Most graduates have to spend a couple of years as sidekicks first before they could be counted as real pros, but since they were graduating a year or two early (due to the immense power they had), they all decided to just make their own agency.

They already had the name for it, of course. They've been using it for years.

It was on a Monday, during their last period, heroics training, when Hawks burst in through the window.

"IZUKU!" Hawks yelled, flinging himself at the green bean.

"Keigo! Hi," Izuku squealed, crushing Hawks into a hug.

"I need your help," Hawks said, using his feathers to lift up the rest of the gang by the backs of their shirts and lifting Izuku in a princess carry before jumping out the window, the rest of the gang hot on their trail.

"I already informed your principal about kidnapping you, so we can just go straight to my agency," Hawks explained, gliding through the air like a majestic eagle, slightly showing off to his little brother.

Hawks had made an agency in America after hanging out with Izuku for a few weeks. As you can see, he had gotten really attached to the little kid. Before the creation of his agency, Izuku explained to him that he was a legal adult now and didn't have to follow the commission's orders, so there was no legal trouble there.

Hawks got so excited to hear that, that he chirped.

The flight took ten minutes, but with Izuku giggling the whole time, it felt much shorter.

As they landed on the rooftop, Hawks set each child down carefully, since they all grew on him, not to the extent Izuku did, but he's Izuku, no one can compare.

Unless it was Touya, but he was back home, sleeping, waiting for his boyfriend to fill the empty space in their bed.

"Alright hatchlings!" Hawks said with a clap, "let's walk and talk!"

As they entered through the rooftop entrance, Haru took the opportunity to press a kiss into Izuku's hair, making the boy in question blush and squeak, warming everyone's hearts.

"So, I might need you to come to Japan," Hawks said, walking into his office.

"WHAT?!" Everyone yelled out, causing Izuku to whimper quietly.

He'd never liked it when people yelled: it always reminded him of his father.

Haru ran his fingers through the boy's hair while everyone else apologized, voices many times softer than before.

"Anyways, we need your help in Japan. There's this Yakuza group, called the Shie Hassaikai. They have these quirk erasing bullets that can temporarily erase quirks, but we know that they'll soon be making permanent erasers. They also have some quirk enhancers, but I think those are still being researched." Hawks explained, sitting at his desk chair while everyone else sat down on the couch, Izuku laying across Haru, Shu, and Yami's laps. Though, they don't seem to mind.

"How come the heroes can't help?" Ruka asked, elbows on her knees as she leans forward.

"Because there's a child," Hawks sighed.

Everyone suddenly straightened up in their seats.

"Her name is Eri. Lemillion ran into her on his patrol. Kai Chisaki, the leader of the Shie Hassaikai, called her his daughter. In fact, the only reason we know about these things is that Red Riot got shot with one of 'em. After further investigation, they found that the bullets contained some amounts of human DNA," Hawks revealed grimly, feathers fluffing up in anger.

Everyone stirred in their seats, anger flaring inside all of them. Within all of them, they could tell that Izuku's was the angriest.

"You guys are the most powerful people in this country, and you're all on your way to becoming the top pro-heroes. We- I, want you, need you to help us. You're good at stealth operations right?"

Everyone nodded in response.

"That's good to hear. We need more people who can be stealthy. The plan is, you guys to go and find Eri while everyone else fights off the others," Hawks explained.

"Ok!" Izuku said, responding for the entire group. "We'll do it!"

~~~

Me:

Koji!

Koji(灬♥ω♥灬):

Izuku! Hello uwu

Me:

Guess what?!

Koji(灬♥ω♥灬):

What?

Me:

I'm coming back to Japan for a while!

Koji(灬♥ω♥灬):

Really!!!

Me:

Yeah! It's for a hero mission though

Koji(灬♥ω♥灬):

Well, I'm just happy I'll get to see you!

Me:

Me too!

I miss you!

Koji(灬♥ω♥灬):

I miss you too!

Me:

Don't tell the others though! I want it to be a surprise owo

Koji(灬♥ω♥灬):

Ok!

~~~

Koda was excited. They could finally get to see Izuku! Izuku and them have really bonded over the last couple of months, texting at least once a week for updates on the class, but they've also been texting regularly enough that they decided to call each other by their first names.

Koda liked Izuku, in a platonic way of course. They really couldn't see Izuku in any other way, except maybe as a brother, but that didn't really suit the green-haired boy. Koda was content at just calling him their friend. Their best friend.

They had talked to Izuku about their crush on Sato multiple times, and he helped them work up enough courage to confess. Now, the two have been happily dating for four months now, so Koda was very happy with their life.

~~~

Uraraka was very unhappy with her life.

She didn't regret what she did to Izuku, not at all. In her mind, he deserved it. No, she regrets that she was caught, regrets that she didn't check to make sure no one was watching her.

She had to reveal what she did to the school, which had made her very unpopular. Made her hated. If there's one thing a hero school hates, it's injustice. She and Mina had to apologize on stage, but they both knew that it was fake. Both of their apologies.

She hated Izuku. It was his fault this happened. His fault her parents looked at her with disgust now that they knew what happened. His fault that she can't be a hero. He's the one who rejected her. He's the one who didn't like her.

He was the one who ruined her life.

And she was going to make him pay.

~~~

Word count: 1090

Edited by @natopotat uwu

I'm sorry I haven't updated this one in a while, I was busy updating my other two stories :/