Chapter 6: The hero school

"Please welcome... the pro-hero Hawks!"

"What up!"

~~~

Izuku woke up on Monday morning, a full two days after his flight, to Haru's sleeping face.

Izuku blushed due to his tendency to get flustered easily, especially if it has to do with Haru.

Sitting up, Izuku rubbed the tiredness out of his eyes and checked the time. They had to be at school in an hour, so he decided that it would be a good time to wake up Haru.

Shaking his shoulders a little, Izuku gently spoke to the sleeping beauty, "Haru honey, wake up. We have school in about an hour."

"Mmm. Five more minutes," Haru said tiredly, rolling over.

Izuku huffed, about to try again before the door was slammed open by Suyoru.

"WAKE UP FUCKERS, IT'S YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!" They yelled.

Haru shot up and flung his pillow at the laughing person.

"Shut up, Yoru," Haru said with a yawn.

"Thank you for the wake-up, Yoru!" Izuku chirped, making Yoru mutter something about him and babies.

"Yeah yeah, get your asses dressed and get down to the kitchen. Izu, you and Yami are on breakfast duty," Yoru said, closing the door and walking away.

"I'm so excited! I hope they like me," Izuku said, getting dressed.

The school had no set uniform, only a dress code, so he decided to wear a sweater with pink and white stripes as well golden stars that dotted the right chest corner. That was tucked into light blue jean shorts that stopped at the middle of his thighs, a pair of pink vans with pink roses on the side, and a myriad of pastel hair clips.

Haru looked at him, in his black ripped jeans and black sweatshirt, and proceeded to die of the overwhelming adorableness that is his boyfriend.

"Izu, I can't think of any reason they couldn't love you," Haru said, kissing his nose.

Izu giggled and skipped to the door, opening it and holding his hand out to Haru, who just grinned and took his hand, leading him down the hall to the stairs.

They walked to the kitchen hand in hand, Izuku skipping Haru watching him with a smile.

When they entered, they were met with a cooking Yami, a tired Ki, a laughing Yoru, an excited Ro, an exasperated Ruka, and an amused Shu.

"What did we miss?" Haru asked, sitting down at the table as Izuku went to go help Niyami with breakfast.

"Oh, nothing much. Ro was just telling us a joke he heard," Ruka explained to the boy.

"And I oo-" Yoru said, only to get cut off by Maki slapping his hand over their mouth.

"Finish that sentence and I swear I'll stab you," Ki said, glaring at his partner.

Yoru looked at him, then turned away silently, only to immediately whip their head around and utter "and I oop-" before sprinting away.

Ki immediately gave chase while brandishing a knife.

"Breakfast is ready!" Izuku said, ignoring Ki and Yoru's antics.

"Thank you!" The group said. Yoru and Ki ran over towards the table, potential stabbing ignored in favor of food.

After they ate their breakfast, which consisted of fruit and pancakes, they went to the garage to drive to school.

"What car should we choose today?" Yami asked her girlfriend.