1 - "What!!"

(I do not own these characters ) 

Julie's POV

"I think the bands back" Luke says with more tears coming from his eyes.

Reggie and Alex chuckle in response.

"You guys think we could try that hug thing one more time?" Alex asks.

we all chuckle at him.

"yeah" Reggie says

"Hugs are good" Alex says, as well all hug again.

"I like this" Reggie says as we all pull away.

"me too" I say. "we played the Orpheum" I say loudly. We jump around as we hug again. 

We all pull away from the hug smiling at each other. 

My eyes land on Luke, he's smiling at me, I smile back at him. we stare into each others eyes. 

The out of no where, we hear Alex clear his throat, and we all look at him. "Well, I'm going to go and find Willie, you guys have fun." he says, then he just poofs out. 

"And I'm gonna go for a walk." Reggie says and he poofs out as well. 

Now its just me and Luke. I hear Luke whisper a small 'wow' and he chuckles lightly to himself. 

I look back at him, and see him starring at me, "What?" i ask with a slight laugh. 

"Nothing,  I Just-....You know what nevermind, its stupid" he says and he looks down and begins to play with his hands. 

"Julie!" I hear my brother call out "Where are you?"

"I'm in the studio!" I yell out at him. 

Next thing i know, he's in the studio with me. 

"So, Julie........ I know who your phantoms are." he says. 

"No you don't." I say. 

"oh, so they arent ghosts, who are a band called sunset curve, and they didn't die from eating bad hotdogs?" he says. 

"how dose he know about us?" Luke asks me. 

I look at Luke. "I don't know" i say to him. I turn back to my brother. "Would you like to meet one of them?" I ask him. 

"wait their here right now?" he asks with an amazed look on his face.

"Just one of them" I say and I look at Luke, he smiles at me and nods. 

"Lets sing him bright, and well stop singing when it gets to the part where we sing the bridge, so i can talk to him and introduce myself" " he says as he goes to his signature blue electric guitar. 

"Prepare to have your mind blown, little bro" I say to him as I go to the piano. 

I begin to play the song. 

 Sometimes I think I'm falling down

I wanna cry, I'm calling out
For one more try to feel alive
And when I feel lost and alone
I know that I can make it home
Fight through the dark and find the spark

Life is a risk, but I will take it
Close my eyes and jump
Together, I think that we can make it
C'mon let's run

And rise through the night, you and I
We will fight to shine together, bright forever
And rise through the night, you and I
We will fight to shine together, bright forever