|| F I V E ✶ The Table ||

It was clear how much he'd been holding back during their first kiss because he wasn't holding anything now

It was clear how much he'd been holding back during their first kiss because he wasn't holding anything now. He was devouring her like a starving man, his tongue domineering, his hands everywhere.

When he firmly grabbed her behind to press her intimacy against the hard shape at his crotch, her legs nearly gave up and a moan passed from her lips to his. The intensity was insane.

Between her thighs, her need for him was growing unbearable. She'd known lust and desire before, but never had it been like this. When he pulled her dress up, just enough so his hands could caress the smooth skin of her bottom, her core palpitated. There was no doubt about it. Her panties were drenched, which never happened.

"Caleb," she moaned, wanting more. So much more.

"I know. I'll take care of you, baby," he groaned, lifting her with ease. The endearment had her melting.

As her legs wrapped themselves around his waist, she fisted his hair to bring him back for a kiss. Seven years. Seven long and insufferable years.

Navigating the best he could despite her lack of effort to let him concentrate, he settled her on a table. She whimpered when the cold plastic met her scorching skin, but he was quick to warm her up, his mouth dropping to her neck to kiss her there.

Every time his tongue grazed the tender skin of her throat, she grew wetter, intense shivers spreading within her.

He was standing between her parted knees, and she didn't hesitate to press herself against his hardness, needing him to do something about the impossible tension between her thighs. "Cal, I want you so much."

He didn't stop his slow exploration of her throat, but one of his fingers reached for the strap of her dress at her shoulder, pulling it down. Excitement and worry invaded her as he unveiled a breast. It was nerve-wracking to have Caleb Dale seeing her like this.

When his warm mouth dropped to her pink and taut tip, she forgot all about her modesty. He licked, sucked, and nibbled on her sensitive bud, making her moan and writhe.

It was impossible to tell if he was absurdly good at this or if she was enjoying it so much because it was him. But nevertheless, nothing had ever felt as amazing as Caleb's mouth playing with her nipple.

Despite her hazy state, she noticed Vixen, sitting a few meters from them, her brown eyes looking at them with unmasked curiosity. Oh, no. Octavia couldn't do any of this if the dog would to stare at them the whole time.

"Caleb," she said, the name turning into a whimper when he nipped at her pebbled tip.

"Hmm?"

"Vix is watching. Get her out."

With a reluctant groan, Caleb turned around to assess the issue while Octavia covered her exposed breast. "Go to the office," he ordered, his voice firm.