|| S E V E N ✶ The Shelves ||

Caleb grazed her curves with hunger while their tongues were busy mingling

Caleb grazed her curves with hunger while their tongues were busy mingling. He was an amazing kisser, and she wished they could have more time together. She wanted to get acquainted with that side of him so well she'd be able to anticipate and predict what he'd do next, how his tongue would move against her, how he'd groan her name when she moaned his...

When his hands fondled the soft flesh of her behind, she let out a whimper, adoring the feeling of his fingers on her.

Soon, she was plastered against the shelves behind her, Caleb firmly holding her in place, her legs wrapped around his hips like a belt. His lips were ripped from hers, and he quickly worked on opening his jeans, impatiently pulling them down to free his hard length.

With their eyes locked, he tore the condom's package open using his teeth, and his intensity had her shivering. How could someone be so dashing, even with a stupid Santa hat on?

In a matter of seconds, the protection was in place, and Caleb reached between her legs to push her underwear to the side. Oh, God. She'd never had sex like this before, entirely dressed, with only her panties moved out of the way. If it hadn't been proof enough of how much he needed her, the way he suddenly impaled her on his shaft was very revealing.

His mouth hungrily swallowed her surprised yelp with a kiss, and he didn't waste his time initiating a maddening momentum, possessing her with vigor.

While her fantasy was scorching in her mind, it was turning out to be completely impractical in real life. There was nothing comfortable about being pressed against a shelving unit. Thankfully, the pleasure Caleb brought was more than enough to compensate.

Each time he rammed into her, he hit something deep inside her, adding to the pleasure of being so impossibly stretched. And every time their crotches met, the base of him would slam on her engorged clit, making the whole experience so incredible it was almost too much.

Because he wanted it all, he pushed the cleavage of her dress down. When the seams cracked from his brutish force, she was too far gone to even care. She'd buy Tanya a new dress if needed.

He never stopped his implacable rhythm, and Octavia could feel her orgasm build up at a fast rate. When he bent to take a nipple in his mouth, the synthetic fur of his Santa hat tickled her. Without giving it a second thought, she grabbed the ridiculous accessory and threw it a few feet down the aisle.

"Hey!" Caleb protested, releasing her taut tip to give her a disapproving glance.

He stopped the rolling of his hips, and when he turned to look at the discarded hat, she worried he might actually stop to pick it up. "Don't you dare, Caleb Dale," she threatened.

With a scoff, he returned his attention to her. "You've lost all respect for me now that I'm not your superior anymore, Octavia Williams."

"I'd respect you far more if you could focus on my orgasm rather than your hat."