|| T E N ✶ The Desk ||

"So, what does a girl have to do to get a promotion in this joint?" Octavia asked when she entered Caleb's office, leaning on the door frame in a way she hoped was seductive

With a cocked eyebrow, he looked up from his computer, and she felt stupid for a moment. She was literally wearing the least sexy clothes possible, her wet hair was a mess, and her makeup was long gone. She wasn't equipped to seduce a man like Caleb.

Still, he generously played the part. "I think you mean who does a girl have to do to get a promotion in this fine establishment."

She swallowed back a snort, trying to stay in character. "All I know is I'm willing to do anything it takes, Mr. Bossman. A girl wants to live a fast life, but minimum wage ain't doing the trick."

"Come sit on my lap. I'm sure we can find an agreement that will suit both parties," Caleb said, tapping on his thigh while rolling his chair back.

Excitedly, Octavia made her way into the room and behind his desk. Like a good little employee desperate for a raise, she obeyed the man and sat on his lap, plastering herself against him.

Had she still been employed at the store, she would have felt uncomfortable about the situation. But since they both knew it wasn't the case, the role-playing was much easier to accept. Also, Caleb wasn't like this. He was a decent man with good values, so this was in no way a reflection of their reality. It was just a sexy and naughty fantasy.

His hand settled high on her inner thigh, and he held her close to him. "So tell me, sweet Octavia, why do you think you deserve a raise?"

"I have been giving it my everything lately. Body and soul."

"Hmm, I see. But do we think it's enough to justify a raise?"

"I mean... I guess I could give more of my body."

His hand left her thigh to lazily move up under her shirt and toy with the elastic waistband of her sweatpants.

"I like where this is going. Keep talking, woman."

"I'd offer to suck you off, but since you won't let me, we'll have to settle on my second favorite fantasy I have in this room."

He tensed under her, and she bit back a smile. His digits finally stopped playing with her and slipped under the fabric of her pants. A low grunt escaped him when he noticed she wasn't wearing anything under the garment he'd lent her.

"Fuck, baby," he groaned. "I'll get a hard-on every time I wear those pants now."

Delighted, she held tighter on his neck as he slipped his fingers along her wet slit. A fingertip, glistening with her arousal, rolled on her clit. She writhed on his lap, amazed by how good something this simple felt.

"So, what's your second favorite fantasy in this room?" he asked, his low whisper like warm licorice. He pushed two fingers inside her willing flesh and she whimpered, spreading her legs to take more.