chapter 17

{ It's funny cause I've had like 3 uploads in 4 days, so that means i am severly psycotic at the moment. be warned. }

-

* Mikey *

I woke up feeling like absolute shite.

The tv was on as loud as fuck, there was some heavy ass weight on my legs and I felt like i was physically going to throw up. If this was what heartbreak, guilt and regret felt like, then I wasn't gonna be enjoying the rest of my life.

"Dad get off me," I mumbled; realizing that the weight was him.

He eyed me. "Tell me why you're sleeping downstairs. Actually, tell me how Alex let you sleep downstairs. He's terrified of being alone in the dark,"

"We had a fight," I mumbled. I saw his eye-brow raise and I burried my head in my hands. "Please don't ask, I don't wanna talk about it. And don't ask him about it either because he'll just cry and get upset,"

"But-"

"Nooooo," I groaned and turned over. This thing was fucking uncomfy. I had no idea how i actually managed to get to sleep and wake up feeling perfectly fine. Well physically. Mentally I was kinda screwed. Shit, what did that mean for Alex though? If I was coping then he'd be..not coping.

"Actually you should go talk to him," I suggested. 

"Me? Why not you?"

"Because I've done it for 2 years straight whilst you sit back and relax with one son," I murmured. He glared at me and I sighed. "I'm sorry. I just can't deal with him right now,"

"Tell me what the fight was about and I'll go and see him,"

I rolled my eyes, resisting the urge to punch him in the face. "He's dependant on me,"

"Took you that long to figure it out?"

"Shut up Dad," I growled. "I don't mean that he likes spending time with me dependant. I mean he physically doesn't know what to do without me. He's always clung onto me and I've been so desperate for somewhat affection that I've let him. He's got an emotional attatchment to me and I don't know how much more I can take of it. I love him so much, but when the tables are turned and I need someone to lean on, he backs off."

"That's not his fault," Dad said quietly. "Alex is confused. He's mentally still a 14 year old boy. And that's my fault, and your Mom's, and that man's. He clung onto the only thing he knew how to and he doesn't know how to be the bigger man. He's mentally scarred Mikey, and you can't expect him to change completely when you need help."

"Shut up," I mumbled; realizing I was right.

"If you ever need help, you come to me."

I chuckled. "I don't think you could handle it,"

"Really? Try me,"

"Nah," I rolled my eyes.

He could handle it? Seriously?

Hey Dad. I'm a 16 year old, narcisistic murderer who's in love with my twin brother.

Yeah, sure.

-

{ Alex }

The cuts were bad..I guess.

I realize I may have got carried away with ti.

At first it was just one cut, the first one in a while. But then one was an odd number, so I had to make it two. But then, I wanted more. Maybe I could go up to 5, and that'd be ok. Wait, 6.