Smile, Chapter 6

{ The cover for this story turns me on soooo much }

-

I held Alex as tight as I could, trying to keep him warm. It was too fucking cold but we couldn't go home. We had to stay at a fucking trainstation, hiding under the shelter, probably dying of hyperthermia. It didn't matter though. We couldn't go home. We just couldn't.

-

{ Around 24 hours earlier }

"What are you gonna say to Mom and Dad about the bruises?" I asked Alex as we walked down the hallway at school. It was lunch, and we were heading to the cafeteria to meet Kat and Hunter. We hardly ever ate in, but there was a thunderstorm outside. Even though i fucking loved thunderstorms, they scared Alex so we were staying in. He kept jumping at the thunder, which didn't bother me because it meant that I had another reason to hold him.

Last night had been amazing. I mean, apart from the temptation to shove my member up his asshole. It wasn't my fault. He sat right on it! Of course I didn't though, but Alex so knew what he was doing. He knew that he was teasing me. I could just see it in his eyes.

"I dunno," he mumbled. "Got in a fight,"

"With?"

"Hunter,"

"That's believable," I nodded. "But wouldn't you feel bad if Mom phoned Chris and took an absolute bitch to him about Hunter? That's what happened last time Hunter beat me up. Plus sicne Chris knows your situation, he'd kill Hunter,"

"Oh yeah.." he murmured. "Um, I dunno. Can you think of something?"

"I can't do everything for you Alex,"

"Please?"

And with those eyes, I couldn't fucking resist. "Fine,"

We waled through to the cafeteria and Kat waved us over from where she sat with her boyfriend. Guess what? He was drinking coffee. Chris had stopped him from drinking so much at home but there was like 10 machines here, so he was set.

"Hey guys," Kat smiled as we sat down. I thought she'd say something about Alex's face, but she didn't even look at him differently. Neither did Hunter, he just stared at his coffee whilst Kat stared at him. "How are you?"

"We're ok," Alex said quietly. His mouth opened to speak again, but he slammed it shut as a hand pressed down on his shoulder. He jumped a little and whimpered as I stared up at the fucking douche behind him. Tom. Fucking, fucking Tom. I wanted to kill him. If he thought that he could go around beating my little brother then he'd better fucking think again.

"Hey Alex," Tom smiled with such an ugly fucking smile. "Wanna come sit with me and my friends?"

"Um..I..I-"

I looked up at the douche and grinned. "Fuck off,"

"No," Tom chuckled. "Come on Alex, you wanna sit with your boyfriend, don't you?"

"Um..yeah.."

"You don't speak for him," I hissed. "Just leave it,"

"Or what?"

I rolled my eyes and stood up. Sure, Tom was bigger than me and stronger than me. But I was pretty f*cking strong for a 15 year old. I clenched my fists, opening my arms out.

"You like beating on little kids? Come on,"

"Mikey!" Alex cried out and jumped in front of me. He pushed me backwards and I stumbled into the table, rubbing my back as he walked up to Tom. Tom grabbed his hand, the fucking hand that belonged to me, and the douche smirked at me as he led me little brother away.