twenty-two.

i awoke startled.

i had another dream, except it seemed like another one of my visions again.

it didn't feel like my dream though, it felt like someone else's.

all i could see in the dream was padmé crying and yelling for anakin to help her. it looked like she was pregnant.

padmé pregnant? i hadn't seen her, but if she is it has to be anakin's.

i wasn't oblivious that they were having a secret relationship. i figured it out quite quickly but of course, i kept it a secret.

i viewed anakin as a big brother and i would do anything to protect him. he would do the same for me if it were me. i didn't want him to be expelled from the jedi order.

the weird thing about that dream is that it felt manipulated. it didn't feel just like any other force vision. it felt like someone manipulated it.

is that even possible?

with that question in mind, i decided to go down to the library.

maybe madam joscosta could help me.

"ada!" i turned to see a fellow friend and padawan.

actually, maybe he could.

i smiled tiredly at him. "reid! it's good to see you."

"you as well. you've been gone for so long, i'm glad to see you're okay. you look exhausted."

"the outer rim hasn't been kind, unfortunately none of this war has been. the only reason i'm back is because the chancellor was kidnapped."

"is it true that master skywalker killed dooku?"

"yep. saw it with my own two eyes." i tell him. "all we have to do is catch grevious and we could end this war."

"wouldn't that be nice? i would love to find out what the jedi temple is like with no war."

"probably boring." the two of us laugh.

reid was one of the smartest padawan's in our class. he knew absolutely everything there is to know about the force and any other useless information.

"reid if i ask you something, can you promise to keep it to yourself?"

"of course." he replied as we stopped in the middle of the staircase.

"is it possible for someone, possibly from the dark side, to manipulate force visions?"

"can i ask why you're asking?"

i sigh. "i had a dream. it seemed like a force vision except it felt out of balance. it felt like it was manipulated to show someone else a different reality of the future."

"well you know master yoda says, 'the future is always in motion.'"

i nod. "but with your knowledge of the force, is it possible?"

he took a brief pause, his body language suddenly nervous. "yes."

~

"you were my brother anakin!"

"anakin, please no!"

"master, don't do it! no!"

there was screams. force lightning. cackling.

i woke up startled once again.

another force dream.

something is very wrong, very very wrong.

and if something was about to go wrong, i knew the one person i could contact who could help.