fourteen.

getting out of the techno union base was difficult.

i won't lie, there were moment where i thought this mission was all for nothing and we would need a rescue mission of the rescue mission, but we did it.

thanks to echo, he was able to give us all their plans, inventory, building schematics, and everything else you could this of that the separatists might have.

the jedi even gained an ally on skako minor which was a great thing to hear.

anakin instructed me to go get some rest upon returning back to the base.

of course, i fought him on it but he claimed, "i clearly earned it."

after we had reported in to master windu, anakin had dismissed me to the quarters.

"hey kid!" i heard one of the clones voices.

i turned around to see echo slowly, but surely, making his way towards me.

"echo, how do you feel?" i ask.

"better to be out of that mess. i assume you're general skywalker's?" he asked as i nodded.

"that would be correct, trooper."

"something happen to commander tano?" he asked before nervously saying. "i mean no disrespect."

"it's alright echo. you've missed a lot." i assure the clone. "ahsoka was accused of a crime she did not commit. they put her on trial and she was banned from the order. that was until it was revealed that her closest friend was the one that framed her. she was welcomed back into the order, but she refused."

"she walked away?"

i nodded.

"and general skywalker took you as his new padawan?"

"unknowingly, yes."

the clone nodded.

"i'm sorry if i got too personal commander." i shook my head at the trooper.

"it's okay. it's probably better you're asking me." i replied before i nod my head towards the command post where the two jedi masters were. "go on. they're anxiously waiting for you."

"right away commander." he saluted before he started to walk away. "by the way, you did well kid."

"just glad to see you okay echo."

i flashed him a bit of a smile before continuing my walk to my temporary quarters to get some rest.

~

something in the force had me stir from my sleep as i sat up quickly and out of breath.

i couldn't tell what it was, but it didn't feel right.

it felt like something was going to feel out of place. but i couldn't tell what.

in that moment, where i had sat up i felt someone approaching. i jumped to the ceiling, using the force to hold me up.