ten.

"master, that's unheard of."

"i know." anakin replied. "but, it's true."

"so, you're telling me that before my home planet's annual festival of light, obi-wan completely made himself a different person?"

"yes, a bounty hunter. they used the technology we have and made his face transform into it."

"how'd they change his voice?"

"a little droid. you do a voice recording and then swallow it."

"so, you're saying that master kenobi pretended he was dead so that the jedi council could deceive not only the rest of the order, but the plot against the chancellor's life?"

"that's right, my young padawan."

"so, ahsoka was just as surprised as you were."

"basically. she had confirmed obi-wan was dead. he was laying in her arms after falling off a building."

"so, what happened during the festival of light?"

"some chaos. the chancellor was taken for a brief moment but obi-wan got to him in time. master windu and i arrested bane and his accomplice."

"who was behind it?"

"we think dooku, but there's definitely a bigger role at play here."

"so, you think someone is over dooku?"

"it's possibility, yes. we don't know,  he's never revealed himself to the jedi." he replied as we walked outside. "you seem to have a lot of questions."

"if i'm not outside the temple and i'm not told, i don't know. i remember hearing obi-wan was dead, i was at the funeral. i shed tears, but then he came back and was alive. he never really explained how."

"sometime i forget how close you and obi-wan actually are." he said before he went silent.

he turned around like he heard someone.

"master, what is it?"

"huh? nothing." he replied as we turned around only to be met by master yoda.

"oh! master yoda. sorry, i didn't see you there." anakin apologized. "is everything okay?"

"encountered something difficult, i have." yoda told us.

"difficult? for you, master?" i question the elder jedi.

"skywalker, spoke with master qui-gon jinn on mortis, did you not?" yoda then asks.

i turn to my master not knowing what was going on.

he sighed, "ada, go back inside. i'll find you later."

i simply nod my head at my master before walking off.

what was that about?

~

"ada!" the senator rushed over to embrace me. "it's so good to see you."