eighteen.

i walked to anakin's quarters to place the, now, empty box back as he had requested.

as i put it down on the table next to his bed, i felt something.

something sinister was possibly going to happen.

when i closed my eyes, i saw my master, padmé, and lightning.

i didn't know what that meant but what i was nothing of the light side of the force.

"i sense you're uneasy." i snapped my eyes open as i turned around to see ahsoka standing behind me.

"it's nothing." i reply.

"you can tell me. i'm no stranger to the force, you know that."

i sigh.

"i should get to the bridge." i try to get passed her.

"i'm glad anakin got a new padawan." she changed the subject before i walked away.

taking a deep breath, i turned to face her again.

"he didn't request for one."

she cocked her head to the side. "the council?"

"the council."

"that would be twice now." she kind of laughed to herself.

"so i hear." i put my hand's on my hips. "ahsoka, i mean no disrespect but, are you coming back to the order?"

she sighed. "i don't know yet. i'm not ready. plus, now that anakin has a padawan, i wouldn't want to interfere."

i nodded as i turned away but before i could, i said, "he misses you greatly, you know?"

"i know." she whispered.

there was a moment of silence.

"i think something is going to happen with anakin and padmé." i finally tell her.

"what do you mean?"

i folded my arms as i sighed.

"i had a vision. i saw anakin and padmé and lightning. that's all i know. i don't know if i should show master skywalker."

"what do you mean show him?"

i had her reach out her hand, as i showed her what i meant.

she sighed after seeing what i had seen a few moments ago.

"you're really strong with the force, young one."

"anakin tells me the same thing. him, obi-wan, and master yoda apparently think it's a gift rather than a curse." i replied. "what do you think i should do?"

"keep it quiet until you know more." she said. "we don't want to spook him, especially if it's about the senator."

i nodded, understanding what she meant.