Chapter 19: The Arguments & Loss

HEY EVERYONE! It's Clipsey checking in, for an almost late update .__. BUT IT'S NOT LATE THIS TIME!! Though, next time I'll try to update earlier in the day and not fricking 10 in the night.

Though, enjoy :D!

Marinette paced around her room, running her hands through her hair. "Damn it!" Marinette snapped her pencil and started to cry. "Tikki...what do I do, I can't figure out what that letter meant," Marinette mumbled.

"'Bustier class come find me?' What does that even mean?" Marinette wiped her eyes, staring at the paper, begging for it to tell her something - anything. "I've tried going to the school, nothing," Marinette counted the number of times on her fingers.

 "Maybe they just sent that to mess with your head, you must not let them get to you!" Tikki swirled around her.

"Why else!?" Marinette argued back as Tikki flew a bit away from her screaming. "S-Sorry," Marinette mumbled a couple of moments after. "I just really want this mystery to be solved," Marinette rubbed her eyes.

"We'll figure it out in the morning, it's getting late. You should be heading to bed," Tikki noticed the time on her phone. "But-" "Remember, it's not just yourself you are taking care of anymore," Tikki added as Marinette sighed.

"Alright, goodnight," Marinette half-smiled, climbing up to her bed.

***

???

"You had one job," the man cursed. "You told me that you weren't going to do this!" a young girl screamed. "No I didn't, and I'm forgetting why I included you in this if you are going to complain," he scoffed.

"You killed two young girls, and left a note! You're going to get us caught," the girl hissed. "My parents are going to kill me, especially if they know that you are involved, you're done for," the girl smirked at the last part.

"We're not getting caught, and you're going to kill the girl we assigned in the beginning," the man said. "Absolutely not!" the other girl argued. "My goodness, the arguing," a beautiful girl in red entered.

"You are both insane!" the girl screeched. "Insane, my dear? Or clever," the girl in red flipped open a book. "Why do you even want this Marinette dead?" the girl in red mumbled. "No reason, now both of you get the hell out," he pointed to the door as they both left.

"This isn't over," the girl pointed at him. He sighed. "Why did I even include those two," the man rubbed his temples. "Sir, pardon me asking, but why do want this girl dead?" the one holding a rifle asked.

He sighed, taking off his scarf. "Leave my sight," the man scoffed as he didn't move. His hand moved to his chest, not feeling the purple gem that he usually wore. He gasped. "WHERE IS MY BROCHE!?"

***

"There has to be some mistake!" Adrien begged as they sighed. "It's not a mistake, you are not good for this modeling job anymore - you don't fit the right persona," they concluded.

"What!? What is greater than a guy supporting his girlfriend while she's pregnant...?" Adrien argued back as they sighed. "Look Adrien, this is very competitive, so stop living your little fairy tale where you are the fairest of them all, and get the hell out,"

Adrien opened his mouth to protest but left the office as he crossed his arms. "I can't belive this Plagg," Adrien ran his hands through his hair. "Chin up, I'm sure whatever happened is not even bad," Plagg said as Adrien rolled his eyes.

"You weren't even listening," "I don't need to, to know that you are overeacting," Adrien rolled his eyes at his kwami.

"Could you at least try to be a little less you for a bit?" Adrien gestured his hands. "I just lost my rent for the next months, I need to go find a new job now," "You're going to be fine," Plagg ate his cheese.

"Nu uh, no more," Adrien took the camembert and put it into the box. "I'm basically broke Plagg," Adrien said. "I'm not the rich boy anymore,"

"Adrien!" Ladybug called as he stook a second to realize. "Lady-" she picked him up and jumped onto the roof tops. "Akuma, come on, I'll take you to the nearest alley," Ladybug quickly spat. "I told you, no more Ladybug-ing when your pregnant,"

Ladybug rolled her eyes. "This again?" Ladybug mumbled, dropping him off as he transformed. "Okay, you stay here M'lady," Chat said as Ladybug opened her mouth to protest. Fortunately, he leaped away before he could start scolding her.

"Wow," Ladybug leaned against the wall, playing with her yo-yo. She quickly darted to the news, standing up. "There is a new super villain in Paris! But, it seems that HawkMoth isn't the one behind it all," Nadja said, a bit of terror laced into her tone.

"What," "I am Lady Amethyst, and I am here to take the miraculous of Ladybug and Chat Noir," the clip played, as the teen winked into the camera. "A-A new one," Ladybug whirled her yo-yo, going against what Chat had said.

"Ladybug, finally you came," Lady Amethyst groaned. "Now I can destroy you once and for all!" she jumped as Chat jumped in front of her, rolling away. "C-Chat I can-" "Ladybug, what did I say!" Chat said getting up from above her.

"I promise, I won't get hurt," Ladybug said as he sighed. "You don't know that!" Chat ran at Lady Amethyst, hitting her with his staff. "I-I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to yell at me," Ladybug said as Chat sighed.

"I'm not going to yell at you," Chat scooped Ladybug up and pounced away. "But I'm going to ask that you stay here while we do this," he kissed her forehead. "But-" Chat's look silenced her. 

There had to be a new butterfly miraculous holder, and she was missing it. She hated not being a superhero, it was one of the jobs she loved the most. She glanced down at her stomach.

"No, now I have something I have to love more," she whispered.

AHEM. Okay, I almost updated late, but I didn't-

Aha, I'm sorry DX. I mean, I'll try my best to update earlier in the day, but I hope that my next updates will be on time. I really do hope you still enjoyed the chapter nonetheless!

Anyway, stay tuned ;)