Chapter 13: A Sour Party

I didn't plan this out, but this chapter is being published on my birthday, and it is a birthday related chapter.

.__.

wELL, it's okay. Oh yeah, it's my birthday. One day closer to death~ XD positivity at it's greatest.

ENJOY!

As Adrien and Marinette left the building, Marinette turned to slap him. "Oww!" Adrien pressed his hand against his cheek. "What were you thinking!?" Marinette looked almost in tears. "What?" Adrien was confused as ever.

"YOU HAVE NOWHERE TO LIVE!"

Marinette screamed back. "Hello? Have you forgotten that I'm a famous model?" Adrien smirked as Marinette face-palmed herself. "I can get enough money to get a small apartment," Adrien smiled as Marinette sighed.

"We should save the money, for the baby," Marinette added. "I suppose..." Adrien thought of an idea. "I could just stay on your balcony-"

"WHAT!?" Marinette screamed for the second time. "I-It won't be for long, and I can continue modeling and saving up money for the baby, so once we graduate and we go to college, the baby will have somewhere to live," Adrien suggested.

"No, no," Marinette rubbed her temples. "If anything,  you're staying in my room," she started quickly. "And how much money can you even get from modeling," Marinette's tone was unsure. "Much more than you think, plus, I have money from my debit card and personal bank account," Adrien wasn't scared at all.

"How about we compromise," Marinette started.

"You can stay in my room for now, and continue to model, saving up money for when we eventually need to move out. Then, while we graduate and go to university, my mom and dad can take care of the baby-"

"No, I can go to university while you stay in the apartment I get with the baby," Adrien interrupted. Marinette sighed deeply. "We'll talk about this later," Adrien transformed into Chat Noir.

He lept from the rooftops until he reached her balcony. He was turning to leave once she tugged onto his tail. "Where do you think you're going?" Marinette almost smiled. "I need to go get some modeling jobs, and I know my director will be happy," Chat winked. 

"See you, princess!" He lept off as Marinette sighed, Tikki coming near her face. "Happy birthday!" Tikki smiled as Marinette gasped. "I completely forgot!" Marinette felt a small smile grow onto her face.

"Do you think Chat forgot?" Marinette said sadly. "I'm sure he didn't," Tikki gave her an ear to ear smile. Marinette half-smiled. She knew it could have slipped his mind, but it didn't make it hurt any less.

"Let's just go downstairs-" "No!" Tikki flew in front of her. "Let's finish some of your homework," Tikki said as Marinette nodded. Tikki flew around her as Marinette finished some of her math problems.

"Plagg?" Marinette said, noticing he was holding a long black cloth. Tikki took the other end as they wrapped it around Marinette's eyes. "H-Hey!" Marinette said as she felt cold hands tieing the knot.

"Come with me, M'lady," she recognized Adrien's voice as he led her down the stairs. He took off her blindfold, revealing what was in front of her.

"SURPRISE!"

Her classmates shouted in unison as she gasped. "So you didn't-" "I'd never forget," Adrien interrupted. "Did you-" "Of course I planned it," Adrien bowed as Marinette giggled. "Sharp as always," she kissed his cheek.

"Thanks," Marinette whispered before walking down to see her friends. "Happy birthday girl!" Alya's peppy voice entered her hearing range. "T-Thanks Alya," she hugged her best friend. "Happy birthday!" Marinette got repeated wishes from all of her friends.

"Thank you all!" Everyone joined into one large hug. "We got pizza and video games," Alya pointed to the counter, filled with party snacks. "Wow," Marinette said breathlessly. "What do you think?" Adrien said, Marinette admiring the streamers and balloons.

"It's amazing," she turned to hug him. He hugged her back tightly. "I got you a present," he handed her a very large box. "A-Adrien!?" She admired the large size. "Open it," he urged as Plagg rested on his shoulder.

"We helped Adrien make it!" Tikki exclaimed happily. Marinette ripped the wrapping paper to find a box. She opened it up and found a wooden crib, smoothed to perfection.

"Adrien..." Marinette trailed off. "Did you make the crib?" Marinette said as Adrien nodded. "I was waiting for your input for the colour-" Marinette tackled him in a hug. "It is so incredible, thank you," Marinette was almost in tears. 

Adrien smiled widely. "It's no problem pri- LOOK OUT!" Adrien lept with her onto the floor.

"Adrien!?" Marinette said as he got up to see a broken roof and his new wooden crib in pieces.

"An akuma," Adrien said as both Marinette and Adrien rushed up the stairs. "Time to transform!" Both of them shouted in unison. "Your crib," Ladybug rushed down the stairs. "Ladybug! The entrance is blocked!" Alya got her phone to start recording.

"And Marinette!" Alya added quickly after. "She is pregnant! Where is she!?" Alya said as everyone looked around. "Don't worry, I took both Adrien and Marinette to safety, Ladybug reassured. 

"Everyone out this way!" Chat used his baton to lift a piece of dried cement. All the students ran out until Ladybug and Chat Noir were the only ones left. Her party had been ripped up, streamers, and popped balloons on the floor.

The video game console was smashed, as well as what remained of her kitchen. "I-Its all gone, your hard work," Ladybug felt a piece of the wood from the baby's crib. "You can fix it all in the end," Chat said as Ladybug sighed deeply.

"Don't worry M'lady, we'll be back here before you can say 'birthday party'," Chat waited patiently for her. 

Her party was in pieces...

But now it was time for Ladybug to step up.

SOOOOO...

I said I was going to update on time

But no

My schedule slapped me in the face T__T

Yeah, what can you expect now? I NEED TO PROMISE TO UPDATE ON TIME. AUGHHHH. I'm sorry that you have to sit through me scolding myself :>

Anyway, stay tuned for the next on time (hopefully) chapter!