No regrets

Im a slut.

I let go of Jai's hand and ran out the house. I fell to the floor and cried. Jai ran out and grabbed me tightly. "Karissa." He said worried.

He put me into the car and I just stared in front of me. Jai placed his hand on my knee and stroked it. "It's going to be ok" he said.

We found a hotel and went inside. We got a room and headed up to it. I laid on the bed and Jai cuddled me. "We have each other." He said kissing my cheek.

"I love you." I said turning to face him.

He smiled at me. "I love you." He said back.

___________

It's been a few days we have stayed in the hotel and we haven't been back. I haven't even left the room at all. I kept thinking of what Beau said. Jai keeps saying it doesn't mean anything, but it does to me.

We are sitting watching TV, when we hear a knock at the door. Jai gets up and I look at the door. He opens the door to see Daniel, Luke and James standing at the door.

They come in and sit at the end of the bed. "Beau didn't want to come, but we just want you to know. We'll support you. We just want Jai to be happy." Luke said.

"And Beau..." Daniel said sarcastically and James slapped his arm. "Sorry." Daniel said, sounding unconvincing.

"Thank you" Jai smirked at them.

__________

Later that day we head back to the house. "Jai." I say in the taxi on the way there.

He looks at me worried. "I don't think I can do this. Beau hates me. The boys hate me. Everything is ruined. I've ruined the Janoskians all because I can't decide which Janoskian I love." I say quickly.

Jai goes to say something but hesitates. "Do you still find it hard to decide which janoskian you love?" He ask quietly sounding hurt by what I said.

"No." I sighed, taking his hand and stroking it with mine. "I want you." I say. Jai smiles a bit and leans in to peck my lips.

We get to the house and walk in. Suddenly the house goes quiet and awkward. The boys are all on the couch and they just stare at us. Beau just looks hurt and like he's been crying non stop. Daniel seems pissed as hell. James is disappointed. Luke doesn't look impressed.

Jai takes my hand and holds it tightly to reassure me everything is going to be okay. We walk over to the couch and sit down. No one speaks still....

After a while I look at the clock, and it's been 20 minutes of no speaking - just watching TV.

"I can't take this anymore." Beau says standing up and look at us.

Jai sighs and looks at Beau. "I'm sorry." Jai says standing up.

"No, I'm sorry. I can't be here if Karissa's here. I'm hurt and in so much pain. You can't have someone in your life for almost 3 years and then suddenly there gone and then come back but dating your brother. Love doesn't work like that. I get you two ant each other but I can't do this. I'm still in love with Karissa and I know I can't change anything." Beau says walking upstairs and disappearing.

I breath out slowly and begin to silently cry. Jai looks at me and I cover my face with my hands. I get up and go upstairs into mine and Jai's room. How could it all get so messed up? Seeing Beau hurt like that is killing me. I know I love him but that's because we have history. I love Jai, but we don't have history. I don't even know what I want anymore.

I hear a bang next door and run through to Beau's room and slam the door open. His fist is bleeding and it looks like he hit it against the mirror. There's glass on the floor and blood everywhere. I ran over to him but he steps back.