"Goodbye"

(When you guys finally get to reading this chapter, can you comment on what you would like to happen with Karissa, Daniel and Beau?)

I woke up the next day on the couch in my living room. I ran upstairs and grabbed my phone. I went on Twitter and saw Daniel had tweeted.

"Heading back to Los Angeles today! Love you fans so much. Come meet me at the airport. I want to see my sexy fans"

I fell to my bed and started to cry. "I love you." I shouted out. Finally I can say it, but why couldn't i say it when Daniel was here. Fuck.

I ran to get changed and didn't have time to put much make up on. I grab my brown boots and ran downstairs. I bolted to the airport.

As soon as I got to the airport 20 minutes later. I saw loads of fans outside like thousands. "It's Karissa, Beau's ex girlfriend" some of them shouted.

I waved but carried on running. "Is Daniel here?" I asked a group of them.

"Yes he keeps coming back out to see us." One of them said.

Suddenly the doors opened and Daniel came walking out. I could barely see him and obviously he couldn't see me. Fans were shouting for him and I was getting crushed. I had to push past loads of people. Finally they opened up a little for me. I shouted as loud as I could. "I love you!"

Daniel stopped and turned to see who said that. A girl let me past and I stood a bit back from him. He looked at me and frowned. "Karissa what are you doing?" He said, everyone went silent.

"I'm crazy I know. I don't care anymore. I thought I didn't but I do. I'm making no sense." I chuckled. "But I do. I couldn't say it last night. I was scared. I didn't want to mess anything up. But yes I love you. I'm in love with you. I love you. I seriously do love you Skip." I said.

Fans were gasping and, frowning at me.

Skip smiled and walked up to me gripping my waist. "You mean it?" He said.

"I love you, I love you, I love you." I said over and over again. He kissed me and I kissed back. He took me inside the airport and we sat down.

"What now?" I said. "I know bad timing."

He took my hand and kissed my cheek. "Be mine." He smiled.

"I'll be yours any day." I added and he picked me up and spun me around.

"Come back to Los Angeles with me? Please." He smiled.

"No one likes me there Daniel. Kiana, Lucy, Beau, Luke, Jai and James." I looked down.

"Please. You have me." He said.

"I'll also be living in the same house as my ex boyfriend. And I've got no clothes." I frowned.

"You have clothes still in Beau's wardrobe." He said.

"Daniel. It's just not right. I'm with my ex's best friend. Maybe we haven't thought about this." I said.

"Maybe your right." Daniel said.

"What!!" I said standing up.

"I was agreeing with you?" He said.

"But I didn't want you too?"

He pulled me in. "You're so sexy when you are angry. You're making me hard" he gulps.

I shook my head and kissed his lips passionately

"Calling all passengers going on flight 5ERHP8N9 to Los Angeles. Please board at gate 3"

I pulled away from the kiss. "I love you." I said.

"Goodbye." He said kissing my lips again.

"Who said goodbye. I'm coming with you." I smirk and take his hand and lead him to gate 3 to board the plane.