"Get out Karissa!"

"Beau" I said sounding surprised.

He walked towards me and stood right in front of me.

"I'm going to go back to England. I need to be with my family." I said quickly without even thinking.

"Right." He said sounding like he didn't care. I sighed and he walked off. I glanced over at Daniel from the corner of my eye.

"I'm going to pack my stuff." I said getting up and walking to my room. I walked in and saw Beau watching TV on the bed. I silently grabbed my suitcase and started to pack my things.

"Can you erm..hand me over my underwear on the floor please" I said trying not to make it awkward. Even though it already was because that was the underwear he ripped off me the other night before having wild violent sex...

He looked down at it and reached to pick it up. Handing it to me. "You might want to put them in the bin. I ripped them." He tried not to laugh.

"Ok." I said bluntly.

It was silent for about 15 minutes and I was still packing. As I was finally done with my 3rd suitcase, I put it on the floor.

"Don't go." He said as I turned away.

"It's pointless staying. We argue all the time. Relationship don't work based on lies and cheats Beau. I love you so much and you know that, and I would do anything for you, but it just won't work. I'm sorry." I said as a tear fell from my eye and hit my boot.

He got up off the bed. "Please. One more chance. I'm stupid I know. I mess up, but I love you with all my heart babe." He said gripping me tight.

I started to smile a little and he smiled back. Of course I didn't want to leave but I was worried. I knew I had to but maybe one more chance won't hurt. I was about to kiss him when my phone vibrated.

"Ignore it baby" he said trying to kiss me. I wrapped my arm around his neck and pulled my phone out from my pocket with my other hand.

I looked at my phone and saw a message from Lucy.

"Babe. Go on Twitter. Look at your home screen. It's full of photos of Beau and Chelsey kissing last night at the party. I'm sorry girl. I'm on my way over."

I felt like my heart had stopped, but I had to check for myself. I quickly went on Twitter and typed in Beau and Chelsey on the search bar. 5 pictures of Beau and Chelsey came up of them kissing each other, making out with each. Everyone on Twitter was saying he was a cheat and others were saying he wouldn't do that.

Suddenly I pushed Beau back and slapped him across the face. "WHATS THIS?!" I shouted and showed him the pictures. He looked stunned and panicked and put his hands over his face and sat on the bed.

"You weren't meant to see that." He said getting annoyed with himself.

"What! so if we got back together you would of lied to me and not of told me about last night! We were still together Beau!! I was actually going to get back with you." I shouted and grabbed my bags and ran out the door to go downstairs. Beau ran after me and gripped my arm at the bottom of the stairs. Daniel pushed him back and stopped him.

"I hate you Beau. I NEVER want to see you again!" I said.

"Right fine! Okay! Yes I kissed Chelsey and fingered her at the party but I was drunk! I fell for her quickly and I couldn't help myself!!! I liked her and I couldn't stop myself from feeling that, but I love you!!" He shouted back.

"Fingered?!...*i paused* well that's okay then because *Daniel looked at me and shook his head and widen his eyes.

At that point everyone had come through the door. Lucy, Kiana, Luke, James and Jai and I didn't notice. I couldn't stop myself from saying it.

"I got off with Daniel too. His dick is much bigger than yours and he fingered me as well." I said and went to turn around positive and smiling when I saw everyone standing there. Lucy looked at me and then at Daniel.

"Daniel how could you!?" She shouted.

Kiana was smirking. Luke widen his eyes and grabbed Lucy as she fell to the floor crying. Jai was shaking his head at me and James frowned in disappointment. Suddenly I hear a bang from behind and Jai runs over to Beau to pull him off Daniel. I see Daniel with blood coming from his lip.

"Get out Karissa!" Daniel shouted.

Everyone hated me. I ruined everything. Lucy was my only friend here. I ruined it with her. Jai, Luke, James hated me as well. I ruined the Janoskians and that's one thing I didn't mean to do. Daniel hates me to. The way he looked at me when he shouted at me. I was so hurt. One minute he was telling me he loved me. The next he hated me. Beau probably thinks I'm a slut. I hate myself!

I grabbed my bags and pushed past Kiana and ran outside. As I walked outside everything felt like slow motion and I had this horrible pain in my ear causing everything to feel like it was a dream, but it was no dream. This pinging was in my ear and I wanted to scream. I hated everything and everyone. I saw all the fans at the gates waving at me. I walked up slowly to the gate as they opened. They all smiled at me and asked where the boys were. I felt a tear go down my cheek as I walked along the road and I looked back at the fans frowning in confusion.

Suddenly Chelsey drove past in her car and looked at me but kept driving to the gate. I blinked my eyes and turned the corner. I pulled out my phone and rang my mum. I knew it was 2am for her and she would be asleep, but I needed her.

She answered after one ring. "Karissa?" She said

"I want to come home." I said breaking down in tears.

(So guys I actually cried while writing this chapter! I know what im going to do next, but I don't know if I should because I'm getting no votes or comments I feel like you all think it's shit)

(OH AND BEAU FUCKING FOLLOWED ME YESTERDAY FINALLY AFTER 2 YEARS! THE BASTARD FOLLOWED ME!)