Jealous

It's been exactly 1 month since the boys went back home. Jai and I speak all the time and are never not speaking. I constantly speak to the other boys as well. I don't really know where me and jai stand at the moment and I'm no sure I ever will. The relationship we have is complicated, we've never argued but we are just far away from each other to argue. God knows how me and Beau did this when we were together, it's so much harder this time and I don't know why.

It's a thrusday evening and, I'm sitting on the couch watching E:News, my parents are out with the next door neighbours partying. I'm feeling lost and lonely and very sexually frustrated p, this is when I need Jai at a time like this. When my phone rings.

"Hello Jaaaai." I smile down the phone.

"Hey" he smirks.

"Where are you?' I say as I hear chattering down the phone.

"I'm at the mall with the boys." He says.

"Well I'm currently lying on my couch, with my underwear down - wishing someone was here." I say sexually.

"Fuck." He says deeply down the phone.

"Guess what I'm doing now?" I say.

"What?' He laughs.

"I'm circling my clit with my finger and I'm so wet." I giggle.

"Shit...Boys I'll be right back, I need a shit.' Jai says to the guys and heads into the toilets. "Ok, I'm in the toilets." He smirks.

"I'm wet for you babe." I laugh.

"Fuck I'm so hard right now. I'm pulling my c*ck out and moving up and down so fast baby. Mmm...Lick your fingers and insert a finger inside of yourself babe." He says down the phone.

I lift my fingers up to my mouth and lick them and then slowly insert a finger inside myself causing me to moan quietly.

"That good baby. My c*ck needs to be inside of you so badly right now" he says quietly.

"Just pretend it's me going out and down on your c*ck Jai" I say while inserting another finger.

"Shit." He says down the phone and I'm guessing at that point he cums. "Fuck babe. I cummed all over the door." He laughs.

"That's disgusting" I joke.

Suddenly my parents open the door and I take my fingers out and pull my underwear up quickly before they notice. "My parents are home' I said quietly into the phone and I put the phone down.

"Hey darling" my mum says coming over to me. "Do you miss the boys? It seems like you do" she says completely drunk out her mind.

"Yeah I do." I say quietly.

"Why don't you go and visit them." She says.

"I haven't got money." I frown.

"I can lend you some." She hovers over to me and falls onto the couch, handing me her credit card and telling me her details, while look spaced out.

I quickly run upstairs and book the first flight to Los Angeles, I know in the morning she's going to regret doing that and she will kill me for taking advantage of her. Finally I book a flight to Los Angeles at leaves at 2:30pm tomorrow. "That was quick." I say.

Suddenly I hear shouting coming from outside and I run up to my window and see people throwing stuff in my garden. "Slut!" One person shouts.

"Keep your hands of Jai, Beau oh and Daniel!" They shout.

"I'm not with anyone so leave." I shout out my window and shut it.

I sit back on my bed and lay my head down. Why won't they leave me alone? I haven't done anything to them. Suddenly the window smashes and in comes a rock. I shoot up and see all the glass on my floor. Fucking bitches. I give up. I start to pack my things and everything good that I'd like to wear and I grab a wooden plank from the garage my dad was going to use to help build a dolls house but we gave up on the idea. I upstairs and put it over the window so no one can break in.